Everything posted by xxTerra
-
Kairi keyblade
Its not Kairi's keyblade. Its Aqua's. Aqua came 1st in the series.
-
Bbs Leaked
People need to learn respect for the people who made the game. Those sales go to SE, and the money that goes to SE, is it used to pay people? Cus if it is. Then thats just horriable.
-
Bbs Leaked
Cus some people have nothing better to do in life. They just sit and wait. Its gets very boring. I would know. Ive been bored for about 4 years now. BUT I WOULD NEVER DO THIS >: l i tryed to get a early copy from gamestop, but never would i frkin leak it to the WHOLE internet. So much people just lost money they needed. And the programers must be kinda mad too. I know! I've been bored for 4 years as well. At about 2007, I lost my intrest in Kingdom Hearts. (I got my intrest back in 2009.) I asked my gamestop as well and they said that I couldn't get it until the 7th, but seriously! Those people need a life. i would never leak it out to the whole internet to see either. same here, but i lost my interest in like 2007, got it back in 2008, lost it in 2008, got it back in 2009, and ever since then ive loved it. I remeber the best kh memorie i have <3. I was out side in winter with my brother and his friend, and i got that mini frost bite, that like, makes ur skin feel warm. And when we go inside, it started to feel prickley, AND THEN I WAS FACING BARBOSA. best kh memorie ever... o.o its werid, but i love it ;3
-
Bbs Leaked
Cus some people have nothing better to do in life. They just sit and wait. Its gets very boring. I would know. Ive been bored for about 4 years now. BUT I WOULD NEVER DO THIS >: l i tryed to get a early copy from gamestop, but never would i frkin leak it to the WHOLE internet. So much people just lost money they needed. And the programers must be kinda mad too.
-
Bbs Impressions and discussion
Thanks ^^
-
The Making of BBS - A few words from the Director
Great find one again
-
Bbs Leaked
yea, ur right. I think its stupid. How does a game get leaked anyways?
-
Bbs Impressions and discussion
I really didnt want to watch the secret ending. Thats for my PSP, not the internet ;D Im watching a live stream. I am nothing better to do at 12 am. So dont blame me. But the lock on system seems to be bugged a bit, and also, the boss in RG is a big bugged too. But thats prob cus of the stupid iso or wut ever, i dont even no what iso is o.o
-
Bbs Leaked
I think that is just mean some people are bad. They will do anything to get there hands on it. And its not like watching it is bad. I mean, im not really watching. Im talking. And also, how does a full game get leaked???
-
Ciel and Sebastian do not like cow suits. :|
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, omg omg omg omg. LOLOLLOLOLOL. Im cosplaying as Ciel >: D
- KH BBS LIVE (US)
- KH BBS LIVE (US)
- KH BBS LIVE (US)
- KH BBS LIVE (US)
- KH BBS LIVE (US)
- KH BBS LIVE (US)
- KH BBS LIVE (US)
-
English walkthrough Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
how? Its english voice acting and everything. And also, i went to gamestop and asked if they could give it to me early. and they got mad >: l
-
English walkthrough Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
im upset now... I DONT WANT TO WAIT 4 MORE DAYS ToT
-
English walkthrough Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
OMG, im so sad now...
-
Did the Org. members really fade away?
I agreeeee with Venterrqua
-
BBS VIDEO REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!
iknow i think it should be at least 9.5 :I read why they gave it that mark. The worlds ARE a little hollow, but not really. And the load time is a big problem.
-
What is your least favorite Kingdom Hearts game?
HUH??? why????? BbS is sonys biggest name yet!
- Another new Recoded wallpaper
-
Post a picture of yourself!
Dont i look buttyful ;D I put this in the wrog place, SORRY KAIRISORA TOT WELL, for those of you who havnt seen it, here it meeee