Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Queen Tery

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Queen Tery

  1. Supposedly she will. The one guy supposedly had trouble getting into contact with the guy in our team who was submitting the whole thing and he did help present the project with us. So as long as he actually did it, I don't mind him getting credit. But one guy didn't show up for either of the 2 classes we had to work on it and present nor did he contact any of us. I don't feel he deserves any credit.
  2. That would be why we didn't include their names on the assignment. They can have their zeros lol
  3. Gotta love when you're assigned a team assignment and 2 out of the 5 people don't turn in work, so you're stuck doing half the assignment yourself cuz you care about your grade.
  4. I haven't either. But I've heard good things. Except about Mary. She's such a Mary Sue.
  5. Well the obvious answer to what video game should've been Phoenix Wright. Come on hatok.
  6. Who is Mary suing and in what video game?
  7. BAHAHAHAHA YOUR NEPHEW WAS JERKING IT
  8. You could say he was "choking his chicken."
  9. You really did save him. That chicken would've kicked his ass for choking it.
  10. I used to be Chronic Tumor, then I changed my name to Xaon, then google, then I was Ego Raptor(wait was that even a member?) I mean yeah I was that guy. Then I was Ert-I mean Queen Tery. Yup that's me.
  11. Registered for classes for next semester. Gonna take Intermediate Algebra, Western Civilization, and General Psychology. Only a month and a week of this semester left to go and I have a 97, 95, and a 93. Just need to keep it up.
  12. BBS is pretty much tied with KH 2 for my favorite game of the series. I really enjoyed the plot and gameplay, as well as being able to play as 3 separate characters. I'm not a fan of portable games though, so bringing it to the PS3 really makes me happy. It's really a tough decision to say if I like BBS or 2 more. Probably 2, but now that they've brought BBS to PS3, I may have to change that answer lol
  13. Damn beat me to it Happy uh deathday?
  14. My professor thought differently. She gave us chocolate
  15. In my intro to engineering class we split into 3 groups of 5 and had about 45 minutes to build a tower made out of bendy straws as high as we could. We had 100 bendy straws, some tape, and a pair of scissors. The rules were that the tower had to be free standing(it couldn't be taped to the desk or ground) and it had to be able to support a full soda can for AT LEAST 5 seconds. My team won, with our tower standing 2 feet and 4 inches high and just barely supporting this can of sprite It held it for about 8 to 10 seconds before we took the soda can off ourselves.
  16. Black Flag is pretty epic. I'd definitely recommend the AC series to anyone.
  17. Please. Taylor Swift has dumped more Americans than the amount of Americans Ebola has killed.
  18. You know something bud? I'm sure there's some lonely tattoo out there saying "I feel like I need a human..." Your job is to find it. Find that tattoo.
  19. You're a KH13 member and you don't see that pair on the site everyday that you log in????? Where have you been~
  20. Well he did say he'd fill Roxas IN. Cuz he's his buddy.
  21. Well I'm sorry to say, but Axel is taken. By Demyx. They're totally gay for each other. Sooooo move on bro.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top