Everything posted by Queen Tery
- parents suck....
-
You don't need to be Christian to celebrate Christmas
Christmas isn't JUST religious. It has a religious side of it. I choose not to celebrate that side of it. I celebrate the family and friends side of it.
- Queen Tery's status update
-
One day I am going to do a large post on everything wrong with this damn country and you all are ...
I would probably read it. I never hear anyone complain about anyone other than the US. It'll be a nice breath of fresh air.
-
And I was right, he is indeed a villain. Shocker!
He was not a subtle villain hahaha
-
Why do I get the feeling Korra's uncle will become a villain?
I actually liked that I mean, if our world had people with powers like that and we were actually able to be civil about it, I'm sure we'd make a frickin sport out of it too lol
-
Why do I get the feeling Korra's uncle will become a villain?
Book 2 was by far the worst of Korra thus far. At least imo. It gets better by about the halfway point, but damn if it isn't boring up until then.
-
Why do I get the feeling Korra's uncle will become a villain?
Are you behind on the series?
- If Agrabah appears in Kingdom Hearts III, who's gonna voice Genie?
-
I don't have a single day off next week. Yayyyyyyyyyyyy
That sounds wonderful, then I can move out of my in-laws house and reap the government assistance
-
I don't have a single day off next week. Yayyyyyyyyyyyy
I'm at home I have to watch our 4 month old cranky ass son.
-
I don't have a single day off next week. Yayyyyyyyyyyyy
It's not JUST my job It's college and watching my kid too. I work 2-10 Saturday, 3-10 Sunday, on Monday I have class from 10 am to 9:35 pm and the drive is an hour away and an hour back, then 1-9 at work on Tuesday, class from 12-12:50 on Wednesday which is my closest thing to a day off but I have school work too, work 1-9 on Thursday, then class on Friday from 10 to 12:50 and work from 2-10. Plus in between I'll have to do school work and whenever my wife has to work and I...
- Queen Tery's status update
-
Woman has child with another man - boyfriend encourged it
I guess if they're happy then whatever. They need to do what they feel is best for the child. That's the important part. My personal opinion is that it's pretty crazy though.
-
So, I'm thinking about doing another review. So would you guys like me to go to the future again ...
A serious review of Guardians? Does that imply that the last rant you had about it wasn't true?
-
Would you let a girl dress you up?
Hey that sounds like the way she talks nowadays. Which is saddening.
-
Would you let a girl dress you up?
Well I did let my cousin who was at the time, somewhere between 7 and 10 put make up on me and do my hair up in a girly fashion. I'm either a great cousin or a huge push over.
-
Am I the only one here that prefers Dragon Ball over Dragon Ball Z?
At least Shonen Jump manga anyway
-
Am I the only one here that prefers Dragon Ball over Dragon Ball Z?
I think Dragon Ball had a better written story. Dragon Ball Z didn't really have a lot of depth imo.
-
The Unpopular Opinions Thread
I can't believe anyone could possibly have such a horrid opinion. People like you need to be strung up in the streets and burned alive. Sickening.
-
I'm watching it's kind of a funny story. This movie understands me to the point where I teared up...
It's a pretty good movie.
-
"Your post contained sexually explicit content, so it was removed" Damn you miiverse.
Doubt it, nintendo loves dick
-
"Your post contained sexually explicit content, so it was removed" Damn you miiverse.
Yeah the testicles did it
-
DID YOU GET THE MESSAGE I SENT YOU ON MIIVERSE> LIKE MOOOOOTNHES AGO
Too busy brah. Between Briana and I each having a job and her without a license or car, trying to watch Logan in between and coordinating schedules so one of us is home with him as much as possible, plus getting ready to start college in a week which the campus is nearly an hour a way and I have to drive there 3 times a week I barely have time to scratch my ass let alone play the Wii U
-
"Your post contained sexually explicit content, so it was removed" Damn you miiverse.
What the hell were you trying to post