Everything posted by Queen Tery
-
Any tips for beating No Heart on Critical Mode with Terra?
I have trouble with that cuz he spams the attack where he sends a flurry of keyblades at you and block doesn't seem to work on that.
-
Any tips for beating No Heart on Critical Mode with Terra?
Level 70, HP 111, Strength 45, Magic 40, Defense 37, Resistance 40 percent to all, Ultima Weapon, and for my commands: 4 Thunder Surges, 1 Fire Surge, and 3 Curagas
-
Any tips for beating No Heart on Critical Mode with Terra?
Thank you, with that advice I won.
- Queen Tery's status update
-
Queen Tery's status update
I may actually platinum KH BBS. That will be the second game I've ever platinumed lol
-
The Only Important Thing About Re:Coded is the Ending
Well it would need to be somewhat redone. For instance, Mickey could explain to Sora the note in the journal and that upon further investigation they found about about the ones who are in pain that Sora needs to save. I honestly believe all of that could be condensed into one scene in 3D and that a full game was not necessary. While KH 1 and KH 2 wouldn't combine into one game as easily.
-
The Only Important Thing About Re:Coded is the Ending
Well I mean you just listed a series of events there that would HAVE to be there leading up to the end of KH 1 for it to make sense. The thing about Re:Coded is, the ending scene could've been a scene at the start of 3D and it would've sufficed. While I agree you have a point, I think the problem is far worse in Re:Coded than in other games.
-
My CAD project for skool
In my Computer Aided Design class at college, I had to make a 5 part drawing and combine it into one final design. It was worth 25 percent of my grade and I got a 90. I got a 95 in the class which makes me feel pretty good since that program makes me nauseous everytime I firetrucking use it. I stayed up til like 5 to 7 in the morning the last couple nights before it was due trying to finish it, not because of procrastination but because of needing lots of breaks so I didn't vomit. That and using that program is a pain in the ass lol I did my Galaxy S4 Mini Phone, here are the designs: The final design The front portion of the phone The back portion of the phone The front case The back case The outer otter box case All the pieces before being combined One part of our choosing, dimensioned as a 2 dimension view. I picked the front portion of the phone.
-
What Game Mode have you started off with for Birth by Sleep Final Mix in HD 2.5 ReMIX?
Queen Tery replied to AndrewHankinson's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixCritical Mode and I've almost beaten Terra's story.
-
New Kingdom Hearts III footage shown at Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX NA launch event + new info to be revealed in 2015
I was confused by that as well. In the article it said about "Cable Town." Is that maybe a smaller portion of the Land of Departure town or was it just a typo...?
-
For anyone out there with their own place, how much did/does it cost you to rent an apartment or ...
It really depends on where you live, but an apartment can range anywhere from $300 and up. And $300 would be damn near impossible to find. You'd probably be living in an awful part of town in a shitty ass apartment lol In my area, the cheapest apartments are between 500 and 700 a month and that low end is the really shitty part of town. Plus then you got utilities, food, gas, vehicle insurance, health insurance, phone bill, and anything else you need or want.
-
Already finished the Bount Arc of Bleach, and now I'm on Episode 110. Which Arc starts now?
In English or Japanese? Cuz the manga just ended not too long ago and I'd imagine the anime will finish up this upcoming year.
-
Already finished the Bount Arc of Bleach, and now I'm on Episode 110. Which Arc starts now?
If you finish Bleach I would recommend watching Naruto
-
Already finished the Bount Arc of Bleach, and now I'm on Episode 110. Which Arc starts now?
Idk what the name of the arc is but soon should be the arrival of the espada/arrancar.
-
Can I just say how annoyingly cold it is in the US and probably Canada too?
I definitely know dat feel. It sucks cuz I go to school in the mornings on Wednesdays and Fridays and then I go to work right after. So I go to school in normal clothes and then go to the bathrooms at the school and change into my work scrubs. So putting on scrubs in cramped bathroom stalls when I have semi-long hair, does not equal a fun time. My hair completely sticks to my head and then my scrub bottoms stick to my hairy ass legs.
- Can I just say how annoyingly cold it is in the US and probably Canada too?
- Can I just say how annoyingly cold it is in the US and probably Canada too?
- Can I just say how annoyingly cold it is in the US and probably Canada too?
-
DURARARA IS BACK BITCHES
Same here. Definitely psyched to hear there will be more to the anime since the light novel never came over to America.
- Queen Tery's status update
-
The Unpopular Opinions Thread
Geeeeeeeeezzzzz
- Queen Tery's status update
-
$100 too much?
Considering the prices of the individual things, I think it's an alright price. The games would total up to $60 and the price of the plushie is like 40. So it's like you're getting all the other stuff free. But I think it's only worth it if you don't have ANY of the stuff prior to getting the collection. Like if you already have 1.5, just get the other stuff separate.
-
Now I'm on Episode 16 of Bleach! I have to say, I am loving this anime!
Well by that time you'll be just past the Bount Arc if you choose to watch it lol
-
Now I'm on Episode 16 of Bleach! I have to say, I am loving this anime!
It's a pretty good anime. But the fillers are boring and even some of the main story can be kinda boring. I'd say it was at it's best up until the Bount Arc.