Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Zexyon

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zexyon

  1. Zexyon replied to EpiXauce's topic Random
    yo moma
  2. idk WAR or playwar on 360
  3. smell the pansies as i saw a
  4. COCK... adoodledooo
  5. No ^WRONG AND GOING INTO WAR <WRONG AND GOING INTO WAR VWRONG AND GOING INTO WAR HANNNNYAAAAAA
  6. Banned for GIGGITY
  7. Zexyon replied to axel19's topic Random
    Denied i have no money except canadian money I demand american money
  8. No I don't know you.... ^ strange pedo < Is scared now v doesn't know me
  9. tony hawk
  10. Banned cause i dont get it
  11. Zexyon replied to axel19's topic Random
    I'm too mature I can't laugh and I watched that before
  12. NO NO NO NO NO ^meh <meh vmeh
  13. Zexyon replied to AD's topic Random
    What if I was a man but also a woman
  14. Banned for banning him for banning me
  15. Play station 9000
  16. none guitar hero or rock band
  17. Banned for calling me a grammar freak
  18. guitar hero
  19. Banned for not using correct grammar
  20. no ^ugh <is hungry v wants ramen too
  21. Banned for being a troll from under the bridge
  22. my mother?

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top