Everything posted by KingdomHeartsFan2100
-
Sora
Wait WTF that kid is voicing sora in re coded!!! That is EFFING STUPID!!!!!
-
I was CLOSE!!!
KingdomHeartsFan2100 replied to Tails's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixI can't beat stupid vanitas! He butt rapes me! It makes me freaking angry!
-
Is it worth it?
KingdomHeartsFan2100 replied to Tails's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixI know I'll buy it because it's the only KH game that will have a final mix that doesn't have a region lock! So I am gonna buy it
-
What Year do you think Kh take place in?
I would say 2002- 2012 Bbs probably 1992. Ten year befor kh 1
-
Ven's heart lost to the darkness?
Roxas is ventus! Because in days, Xemnas says your NEW name is Roxas. And he says when roxas is asleep for awhile, he says, so it seems sleep has taken you again. Xemnas is xehanort in which xehanort is Terra, so he know it is ventus. Aslo roxas doesn't remember being a sombody because his heart was shattered.
-
Xehanort/Riku
KingdomHeartsFan2100 replied to chaser01's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixWell he chose Terra, so he could be live for a longer time, and the heartless xehanort/ ansem was made a year after BBS. So he was like 40 so riku was 15 so he could live a lot longer. I think that's why. What I'm wondering is if riku since xehanort had control of his heart, I wonder if riku knew Terra was in his heart since xehanort and Terra became one in there hearts.
-
Who is the Biggest Badass in KH?
Well on the list it's Vanitas! But ventus is pretty Bad@$$
-
The Birth by Sleep "Help" thread.
KingdomHeartsFan2100 replied to RoxSox's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixI was wondering if you can tell me how to get stratosphere for ven and whirlwind
-
Command Help!?!
Can someone tell me how to get the finish command stratosphere for ventus?? Also how do you get whirlwind for ven?? Thanks!
-
Armor, xion
I mean I knew she had armor on! But I didn't know that it was related to TAV
-
Armor, xion
Did anyone notice that Xion has armor. When you fight her at the end of days she has the armor like Terra, Ven, and Aqua in BBS!
- Re coded statue outside of disney parks Japan!
-
i wonder
Ventus/Roxas how do you know that! I guess that makes sense. But ansem was still a scientist back then
-
KH3D a Re: Coded Sequel
IDK I am wondering that!!
-
WHATS YOUR MOST HATED MF MOVE
Just think. In final mix there is going to be a boss battle even harder than MF!
-
after beating the game... ?
Save menu!!!
-
Birth By Sleep "Help & Boss Guide" Thread
KingdomHeartsFan2100 replied to Cricket's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixI was wondering how to beat Vanitas Sentiment with Terra. And don't tell me use mine square and potions! Because I have tried that so please give me an actual explanation!
-
kh2 on psp
Yep I would!
-
Okay this is ridiculous
KingdomHeartsFan2100 replied to hatok's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixYep it happened to me!
-
Vanitas Remnant
He is fricken hard!!! I have tried ven 10 times and I can't get any of his HP down. But Terra I can get half his health down.
-
This is about criticism
I know!! It is really stupid that people are that cruel!!
-
Vanitas Sentiment???
Okay thanks!
-
Vanitas Sentiment???
How do you beat vanitas sentiment???
-
Questions about life that I want to answer
What I believe is this. There is a God. He sent his one and only son to save us from the darkness, sins, you can only be saved by asking God into your heart. When you die you go to heaven. Only if you have been saved. If you have not repented you will not go to heaven. You will go to Hell, even if you are a good person. That is what I believe. You don't have to believe it. But that is what I believe.
-
This is about criticism
I know!!!! It is so freakin annoying!!