Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hige Unari

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hige Unari

  1. Imma just bring this back to let you guys know that some of us fans are trying to get a Lady Gaga Voclaoid in the works. By telling her about vocaloid on all her accounts and googling it a lot! http://vocaloidotaku.net/index.php?showtopic=15793&st=
  2. True that demyy! <3 thanks!
  3. Oh thanks kaiso! You rock sorry I spammed I need to remember to seatch
  4. It is cept I can't read it but lol it was funny, and my mom made fun of me :n
  5. Youtube dead fantasy and watch them! Its a series of films by Monty Oum where Ff and dead or alive chicks (and dudes) kicking each others ass. Its awesome!
  6. lol yes! But my favorite is Rinoa! She kicks major butt!
  7. Wow that's kinda true.....but I don't look at that stuff.
  8. So last night I went to the local library with my mom and got like 7 big books and some anime videos. So then my mom needed help finding something in the back of the library and I went to help her and saw a collection of books on a shelf on the opposite side of me and dropped my bag and looked. It was the manga Gravitation! I practically squeed in public and was thinking holy moly! Yaoi in the library? So i picked it up and it was spanish...WTF?! I'm only in spanish one. So no yaoi for me.... (Sorry for spamming lol but it's a true story.
  9. So anybody heard of it? I think it is amazing! So umm discuss?
  10. You is awesome! and koko? if you likeee the trolls check out rose102 on DA she does some awesome stuff but she loves gamzee a lot so beware
  11. I disagree....Obama is silly and he doesn't even give a speech right. Bush was a good president and did what he had to do. He did make some big mistakes but everybody does. And look at obama during a speech and fastforward. He doesn't make eye contact he looks to his left, then paper, then right. it looks like > V < it's bad....
  12. I love you sooo much Go RENT! http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=M77R_Ow_b08&safety_mode=true&persist_sa fety_mode=1
  13. Happy Birthday to you guys! I wish you well and hope you continue to grow and prosper...('kay that sounds weird..oh well!)
  14. lol kaiso but yeah welcome and if KH3 is announced I'm sure you will hear on here right away
  15. That is hard....http://www.google.com/url?url=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Dx8iTeDl_Wug&rct=j&sa=X&ei=lNuITYmQPMGR0QGSocWBDg&sqi=2&ved=0CDUQuAIwAA&q=seasons+of+love+rent&usg=AFQjCNHSbZXdwGetmPALjLmY_z6l6QUApw BUT I love Rent the Musical soooo much the movie is good too! But it's more of an adult musical so like 13 and older kay? lol sorry
  16. LOL these are soooooo awesome but i like the coma theory a lot
  17. http://www.snopes.com/disney/films/ if you click on the individual myth it shows the pics and such. oh this one too http://www.chacha.com/topic/7-most-famous-sexual-innuendos-from-disney-films
  18. Hige Unari replied to luckey charm's topic Random
    LOL!! My friend is obsessed with him but he's okay. I honestly just started homestuck but yeah...
  19. Hige Unari replied to luckey charm's topic Random
    Gamzee the Troll
  20. (AHHH OH MI GOD I'M SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) "Hmm Hollow Bastian...." He let the last syllable draw out as he looked up at Saix. He had a smug look on his face and Roxas shook his head. Why was Saix such a stuck-up? "Zexion?? He paused and looked up at his tall silver haired partner ands shyfully said, "I'm sorry for being so disrespectful earlier, it wasn't right of me." And with that he ran into the portal.
  21. Story: There are Seven things that the Lord detests. Lust, Envy, Glutton, Greed, Wrath, Pride, and Sloth. To some people the Seven Deadly Sins are just the base of all sin. But for seven teenagers it becomes their reality. They each die and return but as something different: The living embodiment of one of the Seven Deadly Sins. Now they each try to come to grips with who and what they are. Rules: 1. No controlling other characters. 2. You can control either a friend of one of the Seven or one of the Seven themselves. 3. Be respectful to others! Sign-Up Sheet Name: Age (please between 13-21): Bio: Appearance: One of the Seven? Seven Sins Character List 1. Lust 2. Gluttony: 3. Envy 4. Greed: Taken by Hige Unari 5. Sloth: 6. Wrath: 7: Pride
  22. Name: Damien Luce Age: 17 Bio: Damien Luce was the son of a Trader who had traveled all over Heiwa. Eventually Damien had enough of moving around all the time with no permanent friends or relations. He eventually just stayed in his favorite village that they had traveled to and lived with his friends until thing started to go downhill. Appearance: Power: Damien has the ability to levitate himself and other objects. But as of right now he can only do it for about 30 seconds and they can't be very heavy. ( I hope i don't get rejected T__T)
  23. Hige Unari replied to luckey charm's topic Random
    KaiSo
  24. The new one is sooooo much better
  25. Thank you Kaiso! That wasn't too long and what you said makes a LOT of sense

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top