Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Slicer9875

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Slicer9875

  1. I think they just wanted to see what was inside and they were mischevious teenagers, that simple. It totally sounds like Axel to do something as ridiculous as breaking into a castle of the founder of his home world.
  2. I found it a few weeks ago on youtube, check properly.
  3. Sounds pretty likely and Riku has the darkness of Ansem SOD so he probably does hold a piece of Terra inside him.
  4. No, what I mean is after the event of Chain of Memories like to put Ven's heart back inside his body or for future visits.
  5. Can Sora even enter Castle Oblivion? I mean, looked what happened to Roxas when he tried to go there in 358/2 Days? He just ended up with a massive headache and passed out.
  6. Xaldin and Demyx, especially Xaldin. I used Mickey twice.
  7. Donald. All party members suck but at least he heals you without using potions.
  8. 1. Radiant Garden, 2. Castle Oblivion, 3. the world that never was.
  9. Why does Ansem SOD use a different keyblade than Xehanort? I just looked at Kh1 and realized that he used oblivion but Xehanort uses his keyblade which is totally different?
  10. When Xehanort says the keyblade war unlocked, what exactly does he mean? That the keyblade war is is still continuing on but it has been locked away in the keyblade graveyard so does this mean time travel?
  11. Wrong, they pretty much did that in Chain of memories, didn't they for the most part. I think it can still be a game because the realm of darkenss is still unexplored fully and there are a lot of missing holes.
  12. I don't really care that the Japanese get the games first since kingdom hearts originates in Japan but I hate the fact that I always seem to miss out on all the good content that's added in final mix. I don't know about other people, but I wouldn't mind waiting longer for a proper english version if it was the final version of the game.
  13. Why the heck does Braig mention Ventus so much when they only met once in the keyblade graveyard? I mean, he had the most interaction with Terra, right? Do you think Braig met Ventus before the events of BBS?
  14. Maybe, she does find Ventus but even if she found Ventus, he would still be in a coma because Sora has a heart. By the way, can Sora even enter Castle Oblivion? I mean in 358/2 days, Roxas was unable to go there so how would Sora be able to?
  15. Go to youtube and look up cutscenes if you want to; they're probably all there if you search and you should be relatively caught up.
  16. I thought awesome because there has to be a sequel; I suppose that makes me a cold person.
  17. True, Xion isn't considered a member of the organization. However, she is the biggest nobody of them all since she made was made from a nobody to begin with.
  18. Ven can't be kidnapped though because the chamber that he sleeps in is only accessible by Aqua since that is where she sealed the whole land of departure but the ending of 3d probably will probably have to do with the mysterious figure.
  19. Ventus apparently doesn't age while he lacks his heart.
  20. Ven probably got his keyblade because of the direct connection he made with Sora's heart. MF really reminds me of Xemnas if you compare him to the KH final mix version.
  21. Apparently on gamefaqs, it says zero gear with three ability units. If you haven't beaten the game, you can't get it.
  22. I thought a white uniform with 4 keyblades. Two like in the final drive form but also two in another version like with aqua's phantom? style.
  23. So Xion is an imperfect copy of Ventus with Sora's memories?
  24. May Nomura no longer create final mixes but thank god for youtube or I would be missing half the information available to the Japanese, especially BBS Volume II.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top