Everything posted by Slicer9875
-
Annoying Forums and People
That's the problem, i couldn't edit my post or delete my post. If I could, I would have.
-
Annoying Forums and People
I accidentally posted something I wanted to know in a different forum. Then I realized that exactly what I was doing was a potential spoiler and went back to try and delete it, only to find I couldn't. Of course, the way I realized that it was a spoiler was by the guy posting quickly. But because he posted, I couldn't delete the topic when he could have just personal messaged me on the forum. I know I'm at fault for posting the topic in the first place but he's also partially at fault though, right, for not giving me a chance to fix my mistake.
-
whats your zodiac sign?
Zodiac Sign: Taurus CHinese:Year of the ROoster
-
Where are people attending college?
Just curious, really. If you choose not to respond, I understand quite well about too much info online.
-
Is there anything you're looking forward to this school year?
I dread college and am excited at the same time. As long as it does not go like Orientation, had a dinner with other people in utter silence with people staring at each other's food. Just graduated in June. Whether or not it actually applies, it's close enough that there's no point creating a similar thread.
- Which cutscenes should we record once KH2 English is finished?
- What form do you think Xehanort will take when he returns?
- What form do you think Xehanort will take when he returns?
-
Kingdom Hearts Movie Fan-Made.
Excellent trailer as a trailer for anything other than kingdom hearts. As a trailer for Kingdom Hearts- words alone cannot describe how badly it portrayed kingdom hearts.
- What form do you think Xehanort will take when he returns?
-
Laptop Advice
I need to choose between Acer Aspire TImeline X AS4830T-6642 and Sony Vaio VPCCA 25FX/B. Both computers have a usb 3.0, bluetooth, 4.0 GB memory, 640 GB harddrive, and an optical drive. The Vaio also has a backlit keyboard while the Acer can have an SSD Drive. The Acer costs about 750 and so does the Vaio. The Acer has a slightly longer batterly life by about 2 or 3 hours while the Vaio has really good streaming quality. I need to use this laptop in college. It's either the Acer from Amazon or the Vaio from Office Max. Which one would you recommend?
-
what song would you like to be the theme song?
I would prefer Sanctuary or Simple and Clean Still. But I love this other opening just as much.
- Which would you rather be? A Heartless, A Nobody, or a Somebody?
-
To those who read the bleach manga and have read the latest chapter.
He is back but is it worth making a thread about? But something is definitely going to change for him.
- KH2FM cutscenes not in KH2
-
Naruto v.s. Bleach
Bleach is better, it's more mysterious and unpredictable. Naruto is good but Bleach is simply better and more interesting, have you read the latest chapters?
-
Dreams?
I see people i know. Some dreams I realize halfway through are dreams; they're like reality with a twist on people's personalities and actions, even mine.
-
fixed game :)
My PS2 was broken too. But it was not fixable.
-
Buckets
Agreed on the sarcasm part- to clarify, learn some manners. As for the buckets, no comment.
-
Was it a decent game.
About the offense, it's a matter of my opinion. I'm not arguing that it's a bad game or not, I just wanted to know what other people thought of it, a simple yes, it was a good game or no, I didn't like it that much. Apparently I'm in the minority, which simplifies what I wanted to know. Repeat: I am not trashing the game. I merely stated my own dissatisfaction with it, not ranting about how it bad is.
-
My deep dark secret.
I was expecting a deeper darker secret. I feel let down. Hiding gender is common, your choice.
-
Have you heard of her music? (important)
First time, I've heard music sound weird, not good, not bad, not stupid, just weird.
-
What's your favorite quote?
1)"All worlds begin in darkness and all so end. The heart is no different, darkness grows sprouts within it, consumes it, such is it's nature. In the end every heart will return to the darkness whence it came"- Master Xehanort 2) "Your body submits, your heart sucumbs so why does your mind resist?- Master Xehanort 3) "That's where you're wrong. You're going to get shown the door old man."- Terra Ranked in terms of favorite.
- Should our cutscenes...
-
lets theoryize what 3d will be about..... and the new teamates
TErra and Ventus wouldn't be strange. Maybe, Sora meets other keyblade wielders, that would provide the link to beyond KH3.