Everything posted by earth_angel
- Do you use the chat feature on KH13?
- Kingdom Hearts 3D
- Do you think BBS vol2 is a real game?
-
Would you want a Kingdom Hearts movie?
Everyone here who claims they want a KH movie will eat their words if it ever gets made. It'll ruin the whole experience of playing the game, because a movie is always someone else's (the director's) interpretation of a story, and stories like KH should leave us some blank spots to fill in by using our imagination. That's the whole point, Nomura has also said it repeatedly. By making a movie you'll ruin the unique experience.
-
Jump Festa 2012
I'm hoping for that too, against my better judgment...
- Are DDD and BbSv2 one in the same?
-
What song do you think will open KH3D?
earth_angel replied to Azure Flame's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I voted I don't really care. Cuz I don't.
-
Everything we know...
Hmm... I'm still not too excited about it...
-
Birth by Sleep European cover.
I have the C.E. box, that counts too, right? It's a little different than the release with just the game. Anyway, if I can get my scanner to work I can send them to someone here.
- Birth by Sleep: Better than KH1?
-
Disney's Dislike of KH?
I'm getting really fed up with all these nonsense discussions. If Disney hated KH, it would simply stop allowing Square to use their characters. The reason KH gets delayed all the time is because of last-minute changes-of-mind, which for example turned BBS into a PSP game rather than a PS2 game. Square is just being perfectionistic about it, and that's fine by me. Stop blaming Disney.
- What do you think about the pets?
-
Xehanort/Maleficent
So then there wouldn't be "the" 7 princesses of light, cuz i'm assuming Kairi wouldn't be one of them. Maybe he counted Ven, cuz even though he obviously isn't a princess, his heart is pure light.
-
Xehanort/Maleficent
Oh I hadn't thought of that. Good one!
-
Xehanort/Maleficent
Sorry if there's already a post like this, couldn't find one tho. So when Terra arrives at the Enchanted Dominion and is in Aurora's room, Maleficent, as soon as she gets her hands on the heart, says something like "he said this would happen" (don't remember the exact words). My question is: why would Xehanort tell her about the princesses of heart? What's in it for him? and was it even him? I'm confoosed.
- Which aspects of the homepage do you look at?
-
So how did you find out....
I saw a short little article about KH1 in our weekly Donald Duck magazine (I was 14, about to turn 15) so I asked my parents for it for my birthday. Thought a FF/Disney mashup would be the best of both worlds. So my parents got it for me, then I kept playing it over and over and over... until 2 came out. I tried to convince my brothers to get CoM for their GBA's but that didn't work out.
-
kingdom hearts xehanort saga +
Actually my question wat retorical, cuz I can't imagine someone putting nearly 10 games into one box.
-
kingdom hearts xehanort saga +
How many discs would that be?
-
What worlds do you NOT want to see in Dream Drop Distance?
earth_angel replied to kingdomlanelover's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)100 Acre Wood. Ugh.
-
Square Enix opens Kingdom Hearts 3D, Tokyo Game Show 2011 website
This was taken from KHinsider (translation): "Darkness becomes Light, Light falls into Darkness." Which makes more sense to me. So maybe some roles will switch (Sora suddenly being on the dark side, Riku on the side of light or something, I dunno)
-
Do you want a KH movie?
As I said in the previous poll (@Azure Flame: not YOUR poll, this one: http://kh13.com/forum/topic/16092-would-you-want-a-kingdom-hearts-movie/page__st__140), I really don't want one since something like that could kill the franchise, as it has in the past with other games-turned-movies. And on a personal note: I could never be as excited about a KH movie as I am about KH games. It'd be like they're trying to (literally) take the fun from your hands.
-
Beings opposite to Unversed
I know, I was talking specifically about 'beings of light' that Sora might be able to summon.
-
Beings opposite to Unversed
But then they would do the fighting for you and there would never be another KH game...? Not sure how it would work, assuming Sora would be able to summon these creatures of light.
-
Not everyone will be saved...
Yeah I thought it looked like Aqua's. And yes I meant Xemnas. Like I said, my mind's not really clear right now So yeah, where did Terra's armor go?