Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LongTheHedgehog

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LongTheHedgehog

  1. Oh, I thought it was a video from YouTube or another website.
  2. This should be multichoice. I listen to music and go to the computer . . . a lot (I seriously go to the computer everyday).
  3. Where did the firetruck thing came from?
  4. I'm always here to play Keyblade elimination instead of doing my homework . . . I seriously have a problem Same here
  5. Heal King Mickey Hurt Terranort King Mickey:28 Terranort:29 Ventus:32
  6. LongTheHedgehog replied to Koko's topic Random
    35
  7. I like digimon, I think ventus is better then roxas, but he is crazy as . . . SPARTA!
  8. Heal King Mickey Hurt Goofy Goofy:1 King Mickey:30 Terranort:27 Ventus:30
  9. Heal King Mickey Hurt Goofy Goofy:3 King Mickey:29 Terranort:27 Ventus:29
  10. Heal King Mickey Hurt Terranort Goofy:5 King Mickey:29 Terranort:28 Ventus:27
  11. Heal King Mickey Hurt Terranort Goofy:6 King Mickey:29 Terranort:28 Ventus:26
  12. Heal King Mickey Hurt Terranort Goofy:6 King Mickey:28 Terranort:30 Ventus:26
  13. Welcome to KH13.com, hope you like it here. Soon my friend will make a thread like this (hopefully).
  14. Heal King Mickey Hurt Terranort Goofy:6 King Mickey:27 Terranort:32 Ventus:25
  15. Heal King Mickey Hurt Goofy Goofy:7 King Mickey:25 Terranort:33 Ventus:25
  16. LongTheHedgehog replied to Kirie's profile comment
    Just go to dragoart.com
  17. LongTheHedgehog replied to Kirie's profile comment
    I learned it from the art gods
  18. LongTheHedgehog replied to Koko's profile comment
    Can't . . . resist . . . trololo . . .
  19. LongTheHedgehog replied to Kirie's profile comment
    I actually drawn Nyan Cat, now all I need to do is color.
  20. http://media.gamerev...earts-comic.jpg http://i186.photobuc...omics/lolkh.jpg Yeah . . . I don't know how to post images, I never posted an image before.
  21. I see that you are liking all the posts here, and I mean ALL of them except for your own.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top