Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LongTheHedgehog

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LongTheHedgehog

  1. I have a friend that's new to KH13.com but he still didn't make a thread yet. Expect another "Introduce Yourself" thread.
  2. LongTheHedgehog replied to SoraKH's topic Random
    I don't need to do that, I have allowance . . . 1$ per week. That's better than searching for money.
  3. LongTheHedgehog replied to SoraKH's topic Random
    My mom won't let me . . . I'm not going to say the same thing I said on that topic . . . DARNIT I already did
  4. Heal King Mickey Hurt Goofy Goofy:9 King Mickey:24 Terranort:32 Ventus:25
  5. LongTheHedgehog replied to SoraKH's topic Random
    Same here, but then I played again . . . and stopped playing . . . then start playing.So yes, I do. I'm a lvl 9 wizard.
  6. Heal King Mickey Hurt Goofy Goofy:11 King Mickey:23 Terranort:32 Ventus: 24
  7. I don't have a Wii http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-cry.png
  8. I'm surprised that new people learned to make threads, I have a friend and he's new but he didn't do a thread yet.
  9. I was just wondering how many members are there. A friend of mine signed up yesterday.
  10. *The following video is not made by me* http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=WngorGxf5p0&feature=channel_video_title Kingdom Hearts related and awesome. btw there's already a forum like this. O.O That's a surprise
  11. Heal King Mickey Hurt DiZ (Finish him off! One more!) DiZ:1 Goofy:13 King Mickey:22 Terranort:31 Ventus: 23
  12. Sorry for the late thread, I was just wondering and made this thread
  13. I'm sick of candy . . . except for chocolate.
  14. Heal King Mickey Hurt DiZ (finish him off!) DiZ:3 Goofy:14 King Mickey:21 Terranort:30 Ventus: 22
  15. Heal King Mickey Hurt DiZ DiZ:4 Goofy:15 King Mickey:20 Terranort:29 Ventus: 22
  16. Aww that's sad . . . and it's like Roxas at the end of Days. (BTW Aqua and Terra looks weird)
  17. Heal King Mickey Hurt DiZ DiZ:7 Goofy:15 King Mickey:19 Terranort:28 Ventus: 21
  18. I already ate
  19. Heal King Mickey Hurt DiZ DiZ:10 Goofy:17 King Mickey:18 Terranort:26 Ventus: 20
  20. That's cool, I never seen it before
  21. lol a mummy and a gay clown.And why does Kairi sound like a cowgirl?

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top