Everything posted by XxKHFanForLifeXx
- my version of KH3D
- Hawkie's stories: Kingdom Hearts 3 Story...
-
New FF13-2 trailer
awesome trailer
-
Namine's Diary
very nice but sora was 4 not 5 lol please do more
- Do you think they should continue after the Xehanort Saga ends?
-
Which is your favourite Yu-Gi-Oh?
mine is the original yu-gi-oh I have seen much GX or 5D to judge but I will give them a try.
- Should our cutscenes...
- Should our cutscenes...
- Which characters do you NOT like?
-
Xemnas and Aqua video
not a fan of this pairing but nice
-
xion x riku (what do you think?)
no I sorry but I just don't see how this pairing can work nice picture though
-
Hi all from Realm of Darkness!
Hi nice to meet you your english isn't too bad so don't worry.
-
Hey everyone
Hi welcome to Kh13.com hope we can chat and become friends.
-
This or that
Xion watermelon or ice cream?
-
Video idea's?
I don't know if it any good to answer now but either a Kingdom Hearts 3D fanmade trailer or a Kingdom Hearts series trailer that would be great thanks.
-
Emma Watson VS Kristen Stewart
no offence to Kristen but Emma is like my idol sort of.