Everything posted by Supdudes
-
Question with the ending
I think it was the light of kingdom hearts that saved them. Xemnas was controlling it and it led Sora and friends to Xemnas to be defeated. After Xemnas was destroyed Kingdom Hearts rescues Sora and Riku from the predicted alarming number of dusks as forestalled by Yen Sid.
-
Dual-Wielding
Yeah like Tri wielding.
- Kh358/2 Days remake possibility, only an idea
-
Riku's Voice
Ah, I see, thanks for clearing some stuff up for me.
-
Riku's Voice
When Riku transforms into ASoD in 358 his voice changes to match his appearance but in KHII when he meets up with Sora and Kairi his voice switches back to Riku. So what is Riku, like, a really dedicated cost-play or is it something else, I don't understand his reasoning for sounding like ASoD.
-
Maleficent's group and keyholes
Reconnect the roots of Kingdom Hearts.
-
What language is this?
[media=]http://youtu.be/P31qjMteSik[/media]
-
Hello!
Welcome, beware of Rob's apparently constant bewares of Sora96.
-
Which Keyblade Would You Wield?
Birth by Sleep's No Name.
-
Official Kingdom Hearts mug announced
I think I saw this exact cup being used in a Phoenix Wright game. Hard to tell the cup was at an angle.
-
Who Would WIn in a Fistfight 2
O yeah, how could you forget 4Everbee? http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.png
-
Who Would WIn in a Fistfight 2
Gotta go with da duck this time.
-
Who Would WIn in a Fistfight 2
Which moogle, the regular sales moogle or the Nobody moogle from 358?
-
what the heck
It gives me something to look forward to. Honestly until I get the game I get to have these awesome jitters of anticipation. (Bonus- For the most part I haven't spoiled much for myself so now I have more to look forward to.)
-
637
Sorry this is a bit late, I didn't have an opportunity to check in yesterday. Anyway the answer at the time was "It was the number of people who had been on KH13 at the time" (for me it was at 11:43). Thank you all for playing, you've been lovely and we'll see you next time on KH13 FIND IT! (Or not IDK)
- 637
-
You know what sucks about today?
http://www.google.co...29,r:0,s:0,i:73
-
Regarding Sephiroth
Why fix what ain't broken?
- TWEWY drawing :)
-
Being Watched
Does anyone else get the feeling that they're being watched when they're alone. :ph34r: I'm home alone right now and currently everything in this room but this computer is off. The hall around the corner is empty but for some reason I can't shake this eerie feeling that I'm being watched. *closes door* Gonna look up some funny stuff now. http://i.imgur.com/s1JGl.gif
- KH3 world sizes(spoilers)
- Supdudes's status update
- Do you ever import video games from other regions?
-
Supdudes's status update
Wouldn't it be funny if PETA got pissed because Sora was riding on a dream eater that looked like a hamster. You know the one (or gerbil IDFK).
-
Anti-Firetruck Censor
Didn't even notice. Thought that was new fad. What evs, we can still use meecrob.