Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anthony17

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Anthony17

  1. Friendliest member: lu xun, mikuo, shana09, gumi, ami most active: Lu xun, Dchiuch, sora96
  2. Been a week and I finally decide to have it "Anthony17" for my username
  3. haha yea tried that.I just looked and nothing
  4. tryin but I just seem too happy
  5. I feel too happy today, can't be calm
  6. Whats up man u can talk to anyone on here cuz we're all nice and don't be afraid to chat. I know you'll have fun cuz everyone does. enjoy.
  7. it was yesterday but I kno wht ur talkin about.
  8. I think its a good idea, and the same thing about showing ppl this cool game and they see these things, yea I agree on it but it still will be gr8.they just have to see the other ones first.
  9. haha The first two things I did but not the new person thing
  10. New year, new begining, new person
  11. Anthony17 replied to Steeghs's topic Random
    Happy New Year
  12. Anthony17 replied to Anthony17's profile comment
    ^^
  13. Anthony17 replied to Anthony17's profile comment
    thx
  14. Happy new years eve everyone
  15. whats up man don't get scared here at all this is a nice site and everyone is nice here. so don't be afraid to chat with anyone.
  16. Anthony17 replied to Anthony17's profile comment
    D** you really done that to him like that
  17. Anthony17 replied to Anthony17's profile comment
    haha
  18. Anthony17 replied to Anthony17's profile comment
    really wow see what happens when someone says something and everyone reacts to it, its goin to be a mess
  19. Anthony17 replied to Anthony17's profile comment
    I didn't they were goin to do that on music, and I don't always take your jokes serious I'm just sayin
  20. Anthony17 replied to Anthony17's profile comment
    the world is not goin to end, can't believe ppl actually believe that. plus are goin to be alot better nxt year.
  21. can't wait til 2012

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top