Everything posted by keyblademaster29
-
Srs face. >:o
I hate Riku's new haircut. It looks fine on the younger version of him but on the older version...*shudder*
-
Noel is, actually, a rejected Kingdom Hearts character? ._.
Setzer had an...interesting cameo. Plus grumpy Lightning would look at of place in the KH universe where everything is sunshine, lollipops, and keyblades.
-
I have few questions
keyblademaster29 replied to LiavGever's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)My eyes...they burn. .__.
-
Noel is, actually, a rejected Kingdom Hearts character? ._.
@Marley Caius's weapon already looks like a broken keyblade. @Wolfgang Lightning, finish him!!
-
Last Post Wins!
Aren't we friends? So what's the problem?
-
It's not over yet.
It is sure to be an epic ending.... Though it's kinda sad that
-
Noel is, actually, a rejected Kingdom Hearts character? ._.
No...Caius is.
-
Last Post Wins!
I wanna borrow that top...
-
anyone 20 or older?
I'll be 15 in 8 days. http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png
-
Ellen reeeaallly wants that Finding Nemo sequel. Now I know for sure she'll jump at the chance t...
This...I think. They could get stuck in the human world and try to find their way home.
-
Why u_u
- New voice actor?
LOL and it also explains why he's able to swing his keyblade around all the time and not get tired.- Hey,Hey,Hey, Goodbye.
You're everywhere...EVERYWHERE!!!- E3
I have no idea who that is and I'm afraid to look it up.- New voice actor?
So he's a drug addict and Riku's an emo?- What is coded?
- Kingdom Hearts 3 is never coming out
- firetruck ALL OF YOU
- What is coded?
- Kingdom Hearts 3 is never coming out
- firetruck ALL OF YOU
Who are you again?- What is coded?
- Ellen reeeaallly wants that Finding Nemo sequel. Now I know for sure she'll jump at the chance t...
Yes and the sequel wasn't really good. Also waiting for Monster's Inc. 2.- What is chain of memories?
keyblademaster29 replied to James Hoban's topic Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories | Chain of MemoriesLook at my post inthe thread. It explains everything.- Hey,Hey,Hey, Goodbye.
- New voice actor?