Everything posted by keyblademaster29
-
New voice actor?
Don't deny it. You know it would be awesome if Sora was on helium.
-
What is chain of memories?
keyblademaster29 replied to James Hoban's topic Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories | Chain of MemoriesWell at least you now know.
-
New voice actor?
It's Haley....on helium.
- What is coded?
-
Ellen reeeaallly wants that Finding Nemo sequel. Now I know for sure she'll jump at the chance t...
Still waiting for that The Incredibles sequel.
-
What is chain of memories?
keyblademaster29 replied to James Hoban's topic Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories | Chain of Memorieshttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chain_of_Memories
-
Why u_u
You were chosen to destroy the world. It is my duty to destroy you.
-
What is chain of memories?
keyblademaster29 replied to James Hoban's topic Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories | Chain of Memorieshttp://lmgtfy.com/?q=kingdom+hearts+chain+of+memories
-
Hey,Hey,Hey, Goodbye.
*waves* Bye.
-
Why u_u
Because the world will end with you.
-
KH3D ending and secret ending running time?
keyblademaster29 replied to xemnasbane's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Hmmm reminds me of that longa$$ cutscene in MGS4.
-
What is chain of memories?
keyblademaster29 replied to James Hoban's topic Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories | Chain of Memories
- E3
Didn't I just say that IGN will be showing it live on their website?- E3
They'll be showing it live on IGN.- Last week of school.
I still don't know what I'm going to do this summer.- Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
keyblademaster29 replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)70 days and 12 hours left until DDD. Why must time go so slow? T_T- The Secret of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel
This.- TWEWY 2
I lost my soul....- In KH3D, will we ever...
keyblademaster29 replied to Nweintraub's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)No....just.....no.- Something I never understood...
So confusing.....- keyblademaster29's status update
- Riku's sense of smell
Yeah....that's weird. Almost as weird as Megatron with his "I smell you you, boy!!" line. http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-neutral.png- Kingdom Hearts 3D to appear at E3 2012
keyblademaster29 replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)- Riku's sense of smell
So what is it disturbing? His light?- keyblademaster29's status update
- E3