Everything posted by keyblademaster29
-
I'm gonna get the MARK OF MASTERY EDITION then I'm just gonna wait till x-mes to get an 3DS
Yes but when you do get a 3DS, you'll have to start from the beginning of the game.
-
I'm gonna get the MARK OF MASTERY EDITION then I'm just gonna wait till x-mes to get an 3DS
LOL and you'll have to see that game everyday and it will remind you that you can't play it since you don't have a 3DS.
- keyblademaster29's status update
-
The grid concept art
Cool. Really captures that Tron feel.
-
Planning to do some Zexion Cosplay
You know who I'm talking about right?
-
Bought Minecraft last night.
PC
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
keyblademaster29 replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)OMG time's going so slow.
-
Bought Minecraft last night.
I wanted to have the retail version.
-
Bought Minecraft last night.
Awesome! ^_^
-
Bought Minecraft last night.
LOL It would be fun to team up with you online.
-
Joshua voice controversy
Well then again I've never played TWEWY so I wouldn't know what to expect. I just thought his voice would be deeper.
-
Riku's sense of smell
LMAO I never noticed that. Riku must have a strange sense of smell.
-
Planning to do some Zexion Cosplay
Planning some Unknown cosplay.
-
Okay so after this period ends in school, I am going to ask the girl out. I am ready this time.
Good luck!
-
Bought Minecraft last night.
Do you have it?
-
Joshua voice controversy
Yeah at first I thought he was a girl. http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-neutral.png
-
Bought Minecraft last night.
Yep and I am lovin' it.
- keyblademaster29's status update
-
Bye people! Heading out to Japan! I'll be on either Friday or Saturday or Sunday!
LOL I hope you have fun.
-
Nintendo 3DS - General Discussion
Top 3: 1. Kingdom Hearts 3D 2. Monster Hunter 3G/4 3. Time Travelers
-
Nightmare on Sesame Street
- Toonami is coming back May 26! :DDD
LOL I love that show. I can't wait.- KH3 ANYONE?
Versus XIII anyone?- Toonami is coming back May 26! :DDD
I wonder if they'll show One Piece...- who is ready fr e3 2012? im sooo ready crossing fingers for naruto 3ds game pleassse tomy make it...
- Toonami is coming back May 26! :DDD