Everything posted by esu1549
-
Which Graphics do you prefer
The kingdom shader looks pretty cool, but i dont mind the old graphics
-
Would you like to see Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX & Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX on the PS Vita and on the PS4?
I got an Xbox 360 instead of a PS3 before the HD collections were announced, so I think it would be weird to get a PS3 now, what with PS4 out and everything. And I REALLY want these HD collections, mainly because of the Final Mixes and Birth By Sleep, because I never got a PSP, and I know it's a really great game (and very important story-wise)! I'm definitely getting a PS4 because of KH3 (can't miss that!) so I would really like to see both 1.5 and 2.5 on the PS4! KH2 is my fav game, but I have a feeling KH3 will beat it, being the conclusion and all.
- Videos / <em>Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX-</em>
-
just finished kh1 right now (again) and unlocked the secret ending.
now i gotta finish re com.
-
just finished kh1 right now (again) and unlocked the secret ending.
now i gotta finish re com.
-
esu1549's status update
just finished kh1 right now (again) and unlocked the secret ending.
- How old were you when you first started playing Kingdom Hearts?
- Do you think the final bosses in KH games are hard?
-
Just ate a jalapeno....DYING
try a habenero, those are much spicier.
-
If You Could Remove One Gameplay Element From KH
Most of the bad status effects affecting you. Like blind and confusion, too annoying!
-
The Most Useless Things in KH
In Kingdom Hearts II, Anti-form was AWESOME! (Except when I REALLY needed to level up one of my drive forms) In Kingdom Hearts 1, AntiSora freaked me out! Its kinda scary to be fighting an exact duplicate of you thats an enemy. Well, he actually became creepy when he multiplied by 3. I agree. Is Birth by Sleep Volume 2 still a real game, or is it officially a false rumor?
-
Between the KH games released so far, which plot surprised you the most?
DDD. Even though i was really surprised, I was really confused, especially the part when I had to watch all the cutscenes in theater mode when i understood. I cant say anything for bbs cause i dont got a psp.
- Have you ever injured yourself while playing video games?
- Are you worried about the world coming to an end this month?
- What's the maximum number of regular controllers you have for a single console?
- How often do you visit your local game store?
- With the addition of Dream Eaters, which type of enemy is your favorite?
-
How many times have you already beaten KH3D?
- Young Xehanort or "Ansem" Seeker of Darkness?
Ansem SoD.- Videos / <em>Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories</em> / Re: English playthrough / Part 65 - Castle Oblivion
- If you could go back in time, would you still prefer to have KHIII right after KHII?
- In which year do you expect to see a new KH game coming out?
- KH 3D Removed Content (maybe spoilers)
esu1549 replied to Master of Keybladers's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)i know about the heartless and nobodies if im not mistaken in the 1st trailer it showed sora using flowmotion over heartless on a set of stairs.- esu1549's status update
- Does anyone else feel KH2 was the best in the series so far?
Agreed. sometimes im always thinking it could have ended the series. - Young Xehanort or "Ansem" Seeker of Darkness?