Everything posted by KeyBladeMaster01
-
go see my profile for another song 8DDDDD
YOU GUYS WILL NEVER STOP SCREAMING?
-
little brothers are the worst -_-
My friends little brother broke his teeth by stumping on his head...
-
*smells rose*
Now I'm Xemnas. I call all your arguments invalid. =P
-
*smells rose*
I'm scared of Marluxia, not you.
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
KeyBladeMaster01 replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)You must be pretty bored to do something like that, right?
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
KeyBladeMaster01 replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Yeah! I saw it! His attacks are pretty creepy. Like the one where he enters on the floor and starts spinning his scythe out of the floor like a electric saw or the one with those big black holes on the floor... spooky.
-
KeyBladeMaster01's status update
"You can tell days by their faces, there is always a sigh. Answers to the puzzle. Grab a piece of light!"
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
KeyBladeMaster01 replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)[O.O] Oh God... now I'm scared of Marluxia.
-
I spoiled myself to The Dark Knight Rises full summary. But that still doesn't stop me from wanti...
Too bad it's the last one... but I highly doubt it...
-
To all Europeans: Because we worked so hard to translate the game and provide all voice acting, w...
You're welcome. Jk. I'm not even american.
-
I was reborn.
Like on the Stone Sour song?
-
That motherfücker IGN pissed me of a while ago. I appreciate they made that "review" of KH3D. If ...
If not a 10/10... or a ZELDA COSPLAY CONFERENCE/10
-
That motherfücker IGN pissed me of a while ago. I appreciate they made that "review" of KH3D. If ...
I hope so. The guy only wrote bullshit! Everyone in the comments were mad at him. He kept saying things like "the story sucks" and "Tetsuya putting each game in a different platform ruins the series". I know it's not perfect, but hell no it sucks.
-
HELP ME MY LITTLE SISTER IS BLARING CHRISTMAS MUSIC
It will work anyway. Stick her head in the headset and wait till her head melt...
-
That motherfücker IGN pissed me of a while ago. I appreciate they made that "review" of KH3D. If ...
I'm sure of it. But the other day I saw a huge commented post labeled "Kingdom Hearts sucks... but it shouldn't". I read it all. The guy didn't say a shit correctly! I got so mad...
-
HELP ME MY LITTLE SISTER IS BLARING CHRISTMAS MUSIC
Healing medicine. Works even better if you're a dude...
-
I Wanna Stay Up All Night
"A-A-AH! I WANNA ROCK AND ROLL ALL NIGHT! AND PARTY EVERY DAY!" I rather this one for staying up all night!
-
im here!!!... but theres no one to talk to some one wanna talk?
maybe...
-
I AM HAVING TROUBLES CAPTURING A ZAPDOS ON FIRERED!!!!!!!! DOES SOMEONE KNOW A SIMPLE WAY TO CAPT...
... and LOTS of luck, man
-
KeyBladeMaster01's status update
That motherfücker IGN pissed me of a while ago. I appreciate they made that "review" of KH3D. If they kept saying the shit they already said...
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
KeyBladeMaster01 replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Marluxia is really awesome. I don't like the roses thing, but his weapon is one of the most awesome weapon in the entire Organization.
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
KeyBladeMaster01 replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I'm asking a friend to bring it to me. I t might not be the Mark of Mastery Edition, thou... this makes me sad =,(
-
KeyBladeMaster01's status update
I'm at the DidYouKnowGaming.com forum too! Known as KeyBladeMaster01 too!
-
Ok, so I was walking in my hallway, and I hit something on my foot. It felt like it moved a littl...
*facepalm with a smile* sorry
-
Good Morning KH13. Oh wait its afternoon now. I woke up ate epic fail.
It's kinda okay waking up at the afternoon. I woke up once an it was 2 pm!