Everything posted by Neku Sakuraba
-
WAIT I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING
You have to remember that Jesse is voicing Roxas right now.
-
Could this really be possible?
Buy a keyblade. You can take the rest from there.
-
Which version of The Encounter is your favorite?
Neku Sakuraba replied to KingdomFan's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixKH2. FTW.
-
So was BBS originally going to be the past or future?
So like, at the ending of KH2FM, when they show the gathering, it had all 3 of Sora Mickey and Riku's keyblades. Was that something to be like they died as heroes, or something, or the keyblades were just randomly there? ._.
-
Neku!! Happy one year on the site^^
Thank you!
-
Ask Miles "Tails" Prower
Do you like to trains?
-
Your Favorite Japanese Word
Riku LOL
-
"Kingdom Hearts for PC Browsers" announced
I was doing this dance when I heard its released...
-
It is I, Master Xehanort! Feel the darkness!
You still promised you wouldn't hurt Sora but... Welcome anyway.
-
What Was The Most Important Ability in Kingdom Hearts?
Scan, Second Chance, Once More, Leaf Bracer.
-
Kairi and Lea Playable in Future Games?
I personally think we'll play as Kairi or Lea in the next game due to the secret movie and obtaining Lea's Keyblade... Would you guys actually like playing with one of those characters? I kinda like the idea...
-
what i don't understand about 7 lights
It's Kairi. Due to the Secret Movie name... "Another Guardian of Light"
-
Sora's Kingdom Key and the X-Blade?
Neku Sakuraba replied to KINGDOMxHEARTSz's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixBecause Xehanort really likes big keys.
-
KH 3D glitches
Neku Sakuraba replied to Dr. Shimo's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)LOL The music in the second video surprisingly matches
- Possible endings to KH3
-
Is there anything a Keyblade can't do?
I always thought the keyblades in 3D looked pretty cool.
-
Best way to kill a Dream Eater with Riku?
Neku Sakuraba replied to Neku Sakuraba's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Yes.
-
Best way to kill a Dream Eater with Riku?
Neku Sakuraba replied to Neku Sakuraba's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Well that just kills the enimies...
-
Best way to kill a Dream Eater with Riku?
Whats the best way to kill a Kab Kannon with Riku? I really need some Brilliant Fantasies so I need to kill him. But its kinda hard to... any tips?
-
Just had a thought...
I would like the KEYBLADE in a Star Wars world though. A freakin' Light Saber Keyblade
-
Keyblades are looking less & less like keys
LOL In Kh3d when you have Guardian Bell in the Grid they were like: Where did you get that key? Im like: DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A KEY TO YOU!?
-
This was how Donald and Goofy were going to look?
Dat Donald Duck...
-
If you could have your own keyblade...
Divewing/Skull Noise
- KH3 going to be on Wii U?
-
Malleable/Brilliant/Epic Fantasy?
Neku Sakuraba replied to esumsoraroxas's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Brilliant Fantasy? Kill your firetrucking Kab Kannon. IDK if theres a topic on this or not. BUT I need some help. I've been looking for one more Malleable Fantasy and I just can't find it. I found one on the Ferris Wheel in Prankster's Paradise but I can't find any others. I try all the special portals with Floubermeows because I saw you get them a lot there, but I'm not really successful. Is there ANY way I can get it? Because I'd really like Floubermeow