Everything posted by Xehanorto
-
Which version of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue will you buy?
I preordered the game about two months ago so it automatically got moved up into the Limited Edition once that was announced, thank you Gamestop. I'll be honest, I really hope that PS4 theme is made available for separate purchase or I will find a way to give up an arm and a leg for it.
- What game are you looking forward to in October?
-
Vulpes (JP) Looking for a Party
Heya, currently looking for an active party, player ID is 2921029. I am currently level 205 and am on quest 245, quickly working through quests to get caught up. Can also assist with raids.
-
New Beauty and the Beast event in KHUX international from 9/9-9/22, new Org XIII medal deal from 9/9-9-15
Aaaaand, now I have that song stuck in my head, thanks game, thanks a whole bunch.
-
Cloud from Final Fantasy VII coming to Super Smash Bros
And his brief and I mean very brief appearance in Chain of Memories. Seriously, I want Sora and Xehanort in Smash now.
- will sora kiari and riku get keyblade gliders
- Have you ever beaten a KH game in every possible difficulty level?
-
OST from KH 2.5 HD ReMIX you wan't to be remaster
It was an amazing theme to be sure, then again almost everything in KH2 was amazing. Except for finny fun...someone stab me, because I don't want to suffer through that again.
-
OST from KH 2.5 HD ReMIX you wan't to be remaster
My main hope, which probably won't happen, is an extended version of "Showdown at Hallow Bastion." Ya know, that theme that plays right before the thousand heartless fight.
- With less than a month for Pokemon X and Y to be released, have you decided which one will you get?
-
HellfireComms Quote's
Well...time for a second quote. "Hey, um Xemnas, I'm the audience, you wanna fill me the firetruck in on what's going on!"
-
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX : A Deep Analysis
This is my two cents on this matter. Sure, we might not get everything that we were promised, but the fact that we are getting the HD Remakes at all is something I am grateful for. I mean Square Enix could say that between DDD and KH3, no new KH Games whatsoever. Now I don't know about the rest of you, but that would suck for me. Especially considering how big of a fanboy I am towards KH.
-
HellfireComms Quote's
So if you have not seen HellfireComms Kingdom Hearts's Playthroughs, you should really go watch them. They are some of the funniest things I have ever seen. So, this thread is to discuss their playthroughs and toss around their quotes like they are sea salt ice cream or keyblades, everyone gets one! So, first quote of the day comes from the DDD Playthrough that is currently ongoing. "Some worlds have Christmas, we have World Destruction Day!" - NTom64, during opening CGI scene when Destiny Islands gets destroyed...again.
-
If you like JRPGs...
I shall do the clap of DARKNESS!
-
Theory: How to end the Xehanort Saga ?
Here is what I can see happening at the end of Kingdom Hearts 3. They end up defeating Xehanort, however the way to Kingdom Hearts is already unlocked and they are unable to stop the reshaping of the worlds even though the darknesses have been vanquished.
-
What is your favorite Disney villain song?
So, witch of the villain songs from the Disney movies is your favorite. Mine hands down has to be Hellfire from The Hunchback of Notre Dame. So, just gonna leave the song here and let you listen. Post your favorites here because Villains are awesome.
-
What is your least favorite Disney song?
If I haaaad to pick a least favorite Disney Song...after a few minutes of consideration, I believe my least favorite is...I can't remember the name but it was in Hunchback II. *goes off to make a Favorite Villain Song thread*
-
Japan Expo 2013 coverage
Can't wait to see the demo footage.
-
Japan Expo 2013 coverage
Is the trailer the same one that was shown at E3 or is there anything new?
-
What's Your Most Anticipated Game From E3?
Lets see, how about some Kingdom HEARTS! 3! After that new Smash
- Has the lack of backward compatibility hurt your desire to buy a PS4 or Xbox One?
-
Kingdom Hearts themed pencilcase being produced
I want that case, even if I must sell my soul...of course what the buyer won't know is that I sold said soul about five years ago.
-
Were you expect the release of the English version of -HD 1.5 ReMIX- outside Japan in Fall 2013?
September is Autumn correct, if so I hope this will be released in the NA on the same date Kingdom Hearts 2 was. For those who don't know, that is September 17th aka my birthday.
-
18 new Re:Chain of Memories screens from HD 1.5 ReMIX released
This looks so frigging gorgeous...American release date please come soon, or else I will sing horribly.
-
Happy one year on kh13, Xehanorto!
Thank you very much for this, I know I've not been the most active, but hopefully that will change...hopefully.