Everything posted by Mina Del Rio
-
KH13 giveaway: Share your KH3D fan-art & win Meow Wow!
Thank you! however, sending things from anywere in the world to mexico is a difficult thing, mainly because of the corruption... probabilities of any package to pass the border are 40% (arrives) to 60% (they steal it for themselves ). It's kind of depressing.
-
KH13 giveaway: Share your KH3D fan-art & win Meow Wow!
Oh, wow lol I want to enter, but I live in Mexico. Anyway, the other day I finished a drawing mostly based on (the) Xehanort(s )... my friend says could appear as KH3D inspired... anyway... just to see if I can w**** some more views on it LOL (Yes, I sadly love too much my page views) http://limstellalebrun.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d5asf2c
- Do you prefer to play as Sora or Riku in KH3D?
- Have you already purchased Kingdom Hearts 3D?
- Supposing you could get the normal version of KH3D two weeks earlier than the Mark of Mastery version, which one would you get?
-
Spoiling DDD Made me Realize Something
Well... maybe... I also think it's pretty cool, though I've only seen some key scenes and the ending. But I think if they hadn't put so much back story in other games and kept it to basics, the whole thing it would be hard to get. But I repeat myself, I've only seen some key scenes and the ending. Maybe the memoir system would take away most of the complex thing
-
Org. XIII....Dances....To Thriller?!
LOL! So awesome and random I'm certain I blushed out of shame at watching this XDDDD *replays*
-
Which spirit did Ü got from the Wild AR Card ?
As long as I don't get the rainbowy bear, everything is fine LOL
-
KH3d in 3d or 2d.
Mina Del Rio replied to jorrell3946's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)2D I tried 3D with the demo, and ended up with some epic headache
-
How would you like to play your KH games?
Multiple stories are best, they fill more plotholes than those with only one character... I just beg the game doesn't have 5+ characters with 50+ playthrough required hours each... that'd frustrate me DX Dissidia did.
- By all we've seen so far, do you think the Drop system is one of KH3D's bad points?
-
i need an artist
I support inori and Kishira. I don't call myself an artist, but I draw whenever I feel like it, and could have given it a try (yes, for free)... but your posts are sounding too bossy for someone who doesn't pay. u.u Crediting the artist after writing posts like these would not be enough.
- Are Dream Eaters nice party members in your opinion?
- Do you intend to complete KH3D 100%?
- Do you intend to complete KH3D 100%?
- Do you think spoilers can always take away most of the fun you would have with a game if you hadn't spoiled yourself?
-
Who was the better villain?
... there was truly needed the option "both" Xemnas is evil, cold and sexy... but Ansem is evil, evil and sexy... so both lol
-
Psp on TV help
The same happens with my tv, which is a HDTV, I don't know if there's a way to change that either. Anyway, I think it would look horribly pixeled if it went fullscreen
- When are you getting the English version of KH3D?
- Which aspect do you prioritize the most when deciding if you should get a game or not?
-
KH3D DEMO IS UP
Mina Del Rio replied to Khrulesbbs's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Damn, I went dizzy X'DDD I'm downloading it now...
- Where do you usually buy your video games?
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D confirmed for digital release on eShop (Update: not happening)
D**n x'D now I don't know if I want Mirror of fate and 3D physical
- Have you already spoiled yourself with the Japanese version of KH3D?
-
Promotional video for Kingdom Hearts 3D containing new English footage
Talk about lol X'D that made me think of Back to the future, seriously... But it's still a good one