Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DawningEclipse

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DawningEclipse

  1. No I see her trying to correct you, yet your taking your OPINION as fact and are trying to make people believe it is
  2. Marik that doesnt rhyme SHUT UP I AM LADY GAGA X(
  3. Conquering the world with leather pants...DONT JUDGE ME
  4. Not true. Ps3 might do things that the 3DS cant do, so vice versa
  5. Maybe it's because the Nintendo 3DS can do things the ps3 cannot do, I mean some guys are fit for different systems
  6. Umm please re read what you said. Nomura stated that Ventus "can" be called Roxas's real self, but that doesn't mean he is. Nomura did not and I repeat did not ever state Roxas was Ven's nobody, it is a clear as day that Roxas is Sora's nobody that took the form of Ventus instead of Sora because of the quick incident in the first game. Do not put words in Nomura's mouth unless he says that it is true
  7. Ummm no I never said he was wrong. He stated that Roxas was Sora's nobody many times.
  8. It has already been proven a fact that Roxas is not Ventus's nobodoy many times
  9. Might watch Death Note or Code Geass again
  10. banned for not saying something random
  11. DawningEclipse replied to Kirie's profile comment
    I have never heard women cat hit men before
  12. DawningEclipse replied to Kirie's profile comment
    so you want men to beat up women? I dont think so Koko
  13. DawningEclipse replied to Kirie's profile comment
    MEN DONT WOMEN THAT BEING A GENTLEMEN NOT SEXIST LOL

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top