Everything posted by DawningEclipse
-
Least favorite world
Atlantica it was boring
-
Ventus Heartless
DawningEclipse replied to BlazingSoul's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)No I see her trying to correct you, yet your taking your OPINION as fact and are trying to make people believe it is
-
Conquering the world with leather pants...DONT JUDGE ME
Marik that doesnt rhyme SHUT UP I AM LADY GAGA X(
-
Ventus Heartless
DawningEclipse replied to BlazingSoul's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Wait what? That doesnt make sense
- DawningEclipse's status update
-
can wait for dream drop distance!!!!!
Me either
-
why for the 3Ds
Not true. Ps3 might do things that the 3DS cant do, so vice versa
-
Ventus Heartless
DawningEclipse replied to BlazingSoul's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)dont feel bad some people learn differently
-
why for the 3Ds
Maybe it's because the Nintendo 3DS can do things the ps3 cannot do, I mean some guys are fit for different systems
- Greetings
-
Ventus Heartless
DawningEclipse replied to BlazingSoul's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Thats what I stated before
- What are you currently doing in your life?
-
Roxas' fate speculation
DawningEclipse replied to minerest's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Umm please re read what you said. Nomura stated that Ventus "can" be called Roxas's real self, but that doesn't mean he is. Nomura did not and I repeat did not ever state Roxas was Ven's nobody, it is a clear as day that Roxas is Sora's nobody that took the form of Ventus instead of Sora because of the quick incident in the first game. Do not put words in Nomura's mouth unless he says that it is true
-
Roxas' fate speculation
DawningEclipse replied to minerest's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Ummm no I never said he was wrong. He stated that Roxas was Sora's nobody many times.
-
Roxas' fate speculation
DawningEclipse replied to minerest's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)It has already been proven a fact that Roxas is not Ventus's nobodoy many times
- DawningEclipse's status update
-
What wouldve made this game better
Better gameplay
-
Roxas' fate speculation
DawningEclipse replied to minerest's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Because Ventus is part of the story? Lol
-
Ban The User Above You!
banned for not saying something random
-
Is it just me or is the world geting harder and harder?
Epic time
-
If you're smart. If you value your continued existence. If you have any plans about seeing tomorr...
- having an exorsim
I have never heard women cat hit men before- If you're smart. If you value your continued existence. If you have any plans about seeing tomorr...
- having an exorsim
so you want men to beat up women? I dont think so Koko- having an exorsim
MEN DONT WOMEN THAT BEING A GENTLEMEN NOT SEXIST LOL - having an exorsim