Everything posted by Nafees Rahman
-
Is it just me?
Nafees Rahman replied to DarkRebellionX's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Its called flowmotion do a super jump and press a does wonders I thought keeba tiger no skelterwild cause it took like two third when it grabbed and stuff
-
*SPOILERS* The secret ending was kinda..
Nafees Rahman replied to FurySpark's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Dont wory final mix is gonna get it covered along with a master xehanort fight most likely
-
*SPOILERS* Theory for the 7 Warriors of Light
I think roxas is gonna be his own person because he was in the intro wielding a keyblade with ventus aqua terra riku and sora and mickeey but keep in mind xion wasnt their because she CANT be her own person being a replica unless theres another one created... but roxas is important he had his own game and was in the intro .__.
-
What specific dream eaters do you like to use? *Light spoilers not much so dont worry*
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)You people have helped me decide I SHALL REPLACE LORD KYROO WITH MEOWJESTY after I get sonic blade from them and stuff .__.
-
(Spoilers) The 13th Darkness could be...
Ventus vanitas well thats interesting but ventus is gone forever ( Well if this wasnt square he would ) and your theories about him bringing back the eliminated orginization members isnt bad but they wouldnt be up to snuff since kh 1 sora took them out easily
-
What specific dream eaters do you like to use? *Light spoilers not much so dont worry*
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Lord kyroo is really useful but u dont really like meow jesty just a preference but I think cera terror or zolphant have useful useful combat ablities but for the secret boss and final bosses hp boosts are vital cause the dream eaters cant do shit What about flowber meow? Is that good and does it cure often?
-
What specific dream eaters do you like to use? *Light spoilers not much so dont worry*
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Should I replace r and r seal with zolephant? Hmm
-
What specific dream eaters do you like to use? *Light spoilers not much so dont worry*
I dont really know what I want to use dream eaters with lots of hp boosts so I can get ALOT of hp and be find and have no need for defense or a dream eater that adds lots of attack or magic boosts and haste I know ill use r and r seal ryu dragon and maybe skelter wild or tyranto rex if I get the materials (._.) but i have lord kyroo for now
-
Secret Boss Guide (Easy,Effective & non time-consuming)
I dont use balloon that much in the fight only one ballonga and a thunder dash shadow breaker three curagas and a firaga break those methods dont even work btw
-
[Spoilers] 1000 things you love about KH3D
Nafees Rahman replied to keybladeblue6's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)80: The amazing 3d effects 81: Being able to fight a boss with riku for the first time 82: Having a cat dog thing in a mickey mouse like form 83: Being able to play sora for the first time after the second game ( Diving in the credits) 84: Za magic 85: Meteor crash 86: The facial expressions in cutscenes which are super top notch
-
Who should get more hp boosts? Spoilers well not really ill only refer to the bosses as a boss not names or specificness... no spoilers
kh3d Who should get more hp boosts? Spoilers well not really ill only refer to the bosses as a boss not names or specificness... no spoilers
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Eh i was kind of meaning post game bosses (._.) -
[Spoilers] 1000 things you love about KH3D
Nafees Rahman replied to keybladeblue6's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)79: Donald and goofy saving the world by being idiots (again)
-
Who should get more hp boosts? Spoilers well not really ill only refer to the bosses as a boss not names or specificness... no spoilers
kh3d Who should get more hp boosts? Spoilers well not really ill only refer to the bosses as a boss not names or specificness... no spoilers
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Indeed but if rikus better then sora shouldnt I give it to sora cause he sucks in 3d? -
Who should get more hp boosts? Spoilers well not really ill only refer to the bosses as a boss not names or specificness... no spoilers
Yeah so who should get the most hp boosts? I think sora cause riku has dark barrier and dark slide or dash and hes a badass and has meteor crash and sora doesnt have anything besides super glide and faith so what do you think?
-
Can you get a alternate title screen?
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)(;w;) Hes a douch IS it possible tho?
-
Can you get a alternate title screen?
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Wait do you have proooof? and how is that possible? and do yuo have to keep that much or just accumlates over time?
-
[Spoilers] Soras Training (DDD Info contained)
Nafees Rahman replied to Soratus37's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)He was searching for his dream eaters and fround them.. found* and he gains powers from them and shotlock andcommand styles are replaced by links like rikus links are pretty much command styles and etc... (._.) I wanted areo and reflect in kh 3d honestly
-
100 things you don't like about KH3D
Nafees Rahman replied to keybladeblue6's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Final boss not being as good the previous ala 358 2 days
-
Can you get a alternate title screen?
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)That I know but I was wondering how (._.)
-
Can you get a alternate title screen?
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Damn I swaer I thought I remembered there being a alternate title screen being able to be unlocked..
-
Can you get a alternate title screen?
I beat the game in proud and critical im doing another proud ( Im really bored) and I was wondering if you could get a different title screen which would be nice
-
I beat critical mode post game confusion (._.) and questions
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Balloons X_X Wierd yet powerful
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D Ending. (Spoilers for those who haven't played it yet.)
Of course I kinda doubt he would want a battle to happen there since he wouldnt want to destroy his home would he? And square enix standards wouldnt accept that
-
I beat critical mode post game confusion (._.) and questions
Ok why cant I go to where I fought young xehanort and get a rematch? And should I beat julius then do the boss portals? Ans how much should I grind for julius?
-
Riku final boss critical mode help ...
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Level forty one and I aklmpst got it