Everything posted by esumsoraroxas
-
what mode are you going to play in?
I'm working my way up the ladder.
-
I want to thank you all...
Happy Birthday, SkyVentus! Be blessed forever! Enjoy KH3D!
-
Will 358/2 Days be remembered in terms of its music?
I was kind of expecting "Vector to the Heavens" to be on the list. It's pretty epic, in my opinion.
-
Ventus origin?
Are you referring to the Secret Episode?
-
Share all KH3D videos / walkthroughs / livestreams / "let's plays" here! (KH3D spoilers!)
Who's the Youtube user for this video? I can't wait to check it out!
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
I'm saving up money from KH3D's release in NA. Yay for Europe!
-
Special message from SE on kh3d
esumsoraroxas replied to rikufan25's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I agree. In my opinion, there should also be a message from Nomura for the Japanese, NA, European, and Australian releases of KH3D.
-
Ventus origin?
So, as of now, Ven's heart is still in Sora, right?
-
Share all KH3D videos / walkthroughs / livestreams / "let's plays" here! (KH3D spoilers!)
I can't wait till more videos come! Great find!
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
Wow...just a few more hours for Europe...
-
Hi gais :3
You're welcome
-
Ventus origin?
So, Roxas has pieces of Ven's heart, just like Sora...interesting. So, is Roxas Ventus?
-
Ventus origin?
Ventus' appearance could have derived from Roxas', in my opinion.
-
explain the drop system please
esumsoraroxas replied to baustinize's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Can you only "drop" between Sora and Riku at save points?
-
Hi gais :3
Hi! Welcome to the site!
-
Will 358/2 Days be remembered in terms of its music?
Personally, I think it will because it has many songs that are meant to arouse emotions, such as "At Dusk, I Will Think of You" and "Musique pour la Tristesse de Xion". What do you all think?
- Who wants KH3 to have the new Luminous game engine?
- SE director of technology: Kingdom Hearts III utilizes Crystal Tools
- Final Fantasy VIII
- Final Fantasy VIII
- Final Fantasy VIII
-
In BBS, does MX represent the temptation of power?
esumsoraroxas replied to esumsoraroxas's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixI got you
-
In BBS, does MX represent the temptation of power?
esumsoraroxas replied to esumsoraroxas's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixDoes boldness count as ambition?
-
In BBS, does MX represent the temptation of power?
esumsoraroxas replied to esumsoraroxas's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixAqua. She ventured into the Realm of Darkness to attempt to save Terra and/ or his body, I believe.
-
In BBS, does MX represent the temptation of power?
esumsoraroxas replied to esumsoraroxas's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixNot necessarily so often, because ambition can benefit good as well.