Everything posted by kingdomkartz
-
Square Enix North American Store Website Updated...
kingdomkartz replied to LightningXIII's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)How long ago did you preorder, I food at the end of November.
-
kingdomkartz's status update
Screw Final Fantasy versus 13 and get started on kh3, we have been waiting to long for this
-
kingdomkartz's status update
Screw Final Fantasy versus 13 and get started on kh3, we have been waiting to long for this
-
If Kingdom Hearts had a movie, which of the series titles would it be.
Bbs it is the saddest and you don't have to play the game to understand what is happening, because it is the first game in the series. If you used 358/2, people they have never played the series will have no clue what is happening.
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D to appear at E3 2012
When will the presentation be?
-
Who is best character in the kingdom hearts series
kingdomkartz replied to Roxan nudge's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)xemnas
-
If you were to face Master Xehanort in real life............. (Spoilers.)
I would get on the nearest gummi ship and get the hell out and as far away as possible.
-
Aqua and Ansem the Wise
kingdomkartz replied to wondermeow523's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixI have played them all and beat them several times.
-
Aqua and Ansem the Wise
kingdomkartz replied to wondermeow523's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixI would also like to know why they still consider kh2 ending out anything like that a spoiler? That really is starting to make me mad! The game is over five years our and if you still haven't seen them yet then you don't deserve to ever play kingdom hearts again.
-
Aqua and Ansem the Wise
kingdomkartz replied to wondermeow523's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixNo, The last part was shown in the 3d premier event... anything up to that point I do not consider spoiling
-
How many people and how long does it take to kill Xehanort.
what, harry potter has nothing to do with this
-
Aqua and Ansem the Wise
kingdomkartz replied to wondermeow523's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final Mix
- The Keyhole in the Secret Place and KH3.
- What do games mean to you?
- Have you bought Kingdom Heart 3D yet?
- kingdomkartz's status update
- Not spoiling yourself
kingdomkartz replied to DarkRebellionX's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I already preordered the game the first day that I could. I have seen all the videos up the premier event and that is all the farther I am going to watch, but I don't know if I can wait another 3 months.