Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kingdomkartz

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kingdomkartz

  1. All of them... I have bought a console for every game. It is becoming pretty expensive.
  2. They said a game a year... Next year kh 1.5 , 2014 kh2.5, and then they had 2 years and the big finale kh3!!! Yay now go home after that
  3. Now that Disney owns Lucasfilm does that mean that Princess Leia is a Disney princess and in turn be a kh princess
  4. if they make more i would play everyweek
  5. I might not because I hate CoM and it doesn't have Kh2. And it better only be 30$.
  6. these things are just a waste of money.... if you want it that bad just download it from youtube for free
  7. I think they should save aqua first then whoever... Then one the trio are back they get Eraqus and then the keyblade war will have begun!
  8. Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Ps4... Kh3 will use agnis philosophy and current generation can't handle it.
  10. Yes and it is becoming very expensive! Now for kh3 we have to get a ps4/xbox 720
  11. I say 2015 because they need two or three years to make it awesome and I pretty sure it will be on the next generation console because of agni's philosophy.
  12. Lexaeus... He can just smash everything

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top