Everything posted by DG20
-
Catastrophe Award
Certainly the mother should be more aware of her daughter's homework, but having the daughter laughed at in class isn't going to help.
-
The "Tales of" Series Fanclub!
I've played Tales of the Abyss and loved it. I couldn't help but compare it to FFX, but it's a really good story by itself.
- With it becoming the world's number one browser, do you use Chrome?
- Which of the three current consoles do you now own?
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D rated 6+ in Germany
Lol. They must be geniuses.
- Supposing you could get the english version of KH3D now, but that you had to pay around $150, would you buy it?
-
*SPOLIERS* TWEWY story and time travel?
It's not an idea created by fans, it's canon. To quote krexia from kh insider: Young Xehanort: There are many restraints to travelling across time. The first time you cross, you must discard your body. Before crossing over, your self must exist. After crossing over, you can only proceed in one direction, in accordance with the flow of time. One cannot rewrite the facts of what happens in that time.
-
Why was everyone against the Organization?
So far we don't have a detailed story about the betrayal, BBS is more of a 'this is where they were 10 years ago', but we do know that Xehanort/Terranort joins them, regains his -the rest of this scene is a spoiler from that one cutscene in 3Ds- and kicks Ansem the Wise out. Dude. I'm pretty sure this is not a spoiler topic.
-
Anyone else done this?
I was converted too, but now I don't talk to that person anymore. I've tried converting others to KH, or atleast let friends who already like KH play BBS, but they didn't beat it. Converting people into this cult is hard.
-
Anyone else had a difficult time with the cards?
Yes. I started playing Re:Chain and I can't beat Sora's story. I've been leveling up and collecting all the sleights and stuff in an attempt to beat the boss battles who keep breaking my cards. I think the boss I was last stuck on was Repliku. ;_; Re:Com isn't fun.
- Do you ever import video games from other regions?
-
G4 Talks HD Games They Want To See
http://www.g4tv.com/...we-want-to-see/ The link was easy enough to find. On the list: Grand Theft Auto, Crash Bandicoot, Time Splitters, Kingdom Hearts, and Final Fantasy VII.
- How long have you been playing video games?
- Where are you in Re:coded?
- Which system do you own the most games for?
- Are you excited for E3 2012?
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Not Happening
- How many other people do you most like playing games with?
-
Birth by Sleep is most wanted PSP Remaster
Sweet. I know a few people who like KH but can't afford to buy a PSP/every new system KH comes out on.
- How have you been spending these months we've gotta wait til you can get KH3D?
-
New official Kingdom Hearts 3D merchandise to be sold
Why is this stuff only being sold in Japan I'm getting tired of- Ooh stickers. And that one file folder with the blue background is awesome. I feel the need to buy it.
-
The Legend of Korra
The full episodes are being streamed on Nick, but there are other sites that stream it earlier (and illegally). I just wait for Nick since I work on Saturdays. The teaser for the next episode is Korra running into Tahno (of the Wolf bat probending team). He says Amon took away his bending powers permanently, and asks Korra to "get him".
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
I really don't think NA is getting it. Just like the Final Mixes.
-
KH: 3D ENGLISH TRAILER IS HERE!
That wasn't too bad, and I loved Sora and Riku's voice acting, but I think the translation team has failed a bit here.
-
Who here bought 3ds ONLY for kingom hearts 3d?
No, there's lots of other games I wanted for the 3DS like...like. Uhm. I thought about getting Tales of the Abyss but now I don't see a point since there's no new scenes. Right now I'm saving up for the PS3 because FFX HD was announced.