Everything posted by EdeaKramer
-
*Spoilers* Localization extras
most times with the FM's the random monsters are made stronger, got a swap and some superbosses are added though there prob will be a longer ending but that could be everything..
-
MX vessels?
Because Riku learned to live with his darkness Sora became sort of arrogant and overconfident during the story of Kingdom Hearts making him vulnerable for Xehanorts plans.. do you remember Riku also was overconfident on Destiny Islands on KH1? it sort of was the same story besides that Xehanort wanted a keyblade wielder for some reason..
-
(Spoiler) **** Corruption
it was in the dream world, it has bene stated by Xemnas and Braig that they had been working Sora's whole quest to get him there. Riku wasn't meant to come there too.. and it also has been said by YMX that one cannot alter the timeline as it is forbidden, there actions are just needing to be guessed.. I'm hoping Nomura will have an interview soon talking about 3D, that probably also would clarify things..
-
13 Darkness - Yellow Eyes
EdeaKramer replied to Unknown XIII's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I think the red eyes Riku battles is Vanitas, though in bbs he has yellow eyes making it possible also it has been shown in the bbs ending that Ansem The Wise had yellow eyes.. and I also have been thinking of Eraqus for some reason but I can't see why myself..
-
[Spoilers] After defeating the first secret boss...
you found him hard? ._.
-
Orginization Reborn
dunno if you know this but it are only the members we have seen in BBS I won't spoil you for the guessing because I know this..
-
[Spoilers] After defeating the first secret boss...
I still need to find a boss why is to hard for me to beat..
-
[Spoilers] After defeating the first secret boss...
really? so simple?!
-
Who are they? *Spoilers*
Have you watched 3D cutscenes? it was made clear that the nobodies did have hearts..
-
3d or bbs
they are both completely different BBS more was made to give a clearer view on the actions before KH1 like from where Kairi is and Xehanort and stuff like that, the graphics are acceptable.. 3D has a lot darker story than BBS and gives the series a new boost, also i think the graphics are better on the 3DS then on the psp, at least it looked like that
-
kh 4
lol you're going a lot ahead Nomura stated Sora always will be the hero and there will be no more Xehanort but all the other stuff is up to your imagination
- HBRC in KH3
-
*S* Nomura Interview in Special Famitsu Issue
some parts were written perfect but others ones..
- HBRC in KH3
-
Pro-tip for recording the game
some people just should make work of it to make it able to record on the 3DS!
-
I wonder why didn't this video made on April fools day...
lol what a troll post
-
(spoilers) young master xehanort ( AKA trollanort )
EdeaKramer replied to Waller-pearson's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)it was Ansem SoD with the potato sack, he sent YMX to gather all Xehanorts
-
Reports: Do They Exist?
there probably will be reports as there have been in every game..
-
Do you know in how many months they'll say the release date for America ?
I don't keep up with dates of conventions but probably in a big convention SE will attend, and as I read the comments about E3 that might be possible
-
*Spoilers* Secret Ending/Secret Message
maleficent wasn't necessarily controlled be them, she only wanted power and Xehanort utilized that hunger for power she was a fool but I think we shall see her again as she "helped" Sora and others in KH2..
-
Organization Members
I think they were a few of the people who Xemnas and Braig/xigbar were talking over for being no good vessels for Xehanort, we won't see them again because we haven't even seen there somebodies. the question though is what will happen to the somebodies we also saw in BBS, we already know that Isa is a part of xehanorts new group..
-
I receive my copy Monday-- help me decide what to do when I get it
I would like to see the cutscenes alone, there has been shown enough game play and cutscenes is a lot simpler to navigate to a certain part someone wants to know.. do you already know how you are going to record it though? that will be hardest part..
-
*Spoilers* Secret Ending/Secret Message
really? this gives me the feeling that the sentence more is to point out the connection between these games because they all three are important to the storyline sounds legit, at least yen Sid was pointing in that way.. though it also has been stated that for the X-blade a heart of pure light and darkness need to be forged again.. The princesses would be a pure light but the darkness still would be a question.. Maleficent is stupid, she still thinks she is the main villain in the story and that she will be the winner in the end. She only will be dangerous when she finally will see that she is just one of Xehanorts puppetsthe seven lights are the seven keybalde wielders; Sora, Riku, kairi, Mickey, Lea, Ventus and Aqua I don't think this ending has been pointing directly to KH3.. and you forget that the main KH games never get a subtitle, reconnect might be the last game before KH3 This seems really legit like I said: for over 10 years..
-
*Spoilers* Secret Ending/Secret Message
no, aqua has been waiting for over 10 years to get out of the realm of darkness..
-
*Spoilers* Secret Ending/Secret Message
I have watched the secret ending yesterday but there is something that really bothers me.. Why does it end with with the sentence "Reconnect Kingdom Hearts"? I have been thinking about it all day but I can't think of a theory..