Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kairilein

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kairilein

  1. ()loves :wub:
  2. Faint between my legs
  3. Girl
  4. Katara and Zuko belong together!
  5. I prefer playing alone or with another person. but sometimes I'm playing online with 7-19 too
  6. Sorry, what are you talking about? What is Kingdom Hearts? I thought this is a website for Donald and Goofy fans????????????????
  7. mine too <.< oh man i rly hope we get something that's also cool OTHERWISE I HAVE TO BUY THE GERMAN GAME + THE NA BUNDLE! :unsure: yes JUST TAKE MY MONEY
  8. Guitar Guitar Hero or Singstar
  9. HOW DARE YOU TO SPOIL YOURSELF hey yo welcome^^ I'm sure you will have a lot of fun here and yea^^
  10. haha thanks
  11. yes you're absolutely right. lets just cross our fingers and yea ^^
  12. yeps I really hope so cause if we won't get this i have to buy the german game and then the bundle from NA
  13. und ich habe keine ahnung was ihr da sagt...
  14. waking up Sokka or Zuko lol
  15. Here we go between my legs
  16. banned cause it's raining
  17. yeps^^ i hope so^^
  18. XDDD YES! i want that KH protection case sooo bad
  19. Kairilein replied to Ryan's profile comment
    i hope europe gets this too.. xDD
  20. Ah I hope Europe gets the KH3D bundle too xDDD

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top