Everything posted by Ursalink
- Worlds of Kingdom Hearts IV - Let's Discuss Star Wars, Coco, Moana, Zootopia, etc.
-
Unused Alice Stained Glass Platform Discovered in Kingdom Hearts Final Mix's Files
Why is this version black and white?
-
Worlds of Kingdom Hearts IV - Let's Discuss Star Wars, Coco, Moana, Zootopia, etc.
I don't know. Isn't this very similar to Avatar? You know, the Four Nations of the four elements living together in harmony or something. Also, the name of some characters in KH could already reveal their elements: Sora is "Sky" (air), Kairi is "Sea" (water) and Riku is "Land" (Earth). Just the same as Ventus (Air), Aqua (Water) and Terra (Earth).
- Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Chat
-
Turns Out Kingdom Hearts IV May Be Hinting Toward Star Wars' Inclusion'
The ending of PotC 3 was definitely sad, but not as much as the one from PotC 2. As far as I see, the other two movies, IV and V could work as future adventures of Sora.
-
Turns Out Kingdom Hearts IV May Be Hinting Toward Star Wars' Inclusion'
The Pirates of the Caribbean's thing is understandable. I mean, the second movie had a bad ending when the Kraken devoured Jack and the Black Pearl, taking them into Davy Jones' Locker. If Sora would have been in this movie, he would have definitely changed the movie's ending, no matter how much the rules forbids him from doing so. And after seeing Jack Sparrow perish, he wouldn't have left the world until he rescues Jack. That's the kind of character Sora is, don't you think?
-
Turns Out Kingdom Hearts IV May Be Hinting Toward Star Wars' Inclusion'
Although I would LOVE to have Star Wars in KH, I don't see how that will happen. I mean, the Star Wars' story goes for decades from one trilogy to another. So it's not like Sora can meet the young Obi Wan Kenobi and then skip to meet his old self in the original trilogy.
-
Worlds of Kingdom Hearts IV - Let's Discuss Star Wars, Coco, Moana, Zootopia, etc.
After what it was revealed about the possibilty of Endor in the trailer, and considering the high quality of the new graphics, one thing is for sure: In this side of reality, Sora will have to visit CGI worlds or Live Action worlds. The groups are like these: 1º) Disney Live-Actions remakes: + "Alice in Wonderland" + "Maleficent" + "Cinderella" + "Beauty and the Beast" + "Aladdin" + "Mulan" + "Dumbo" + "The Lion King" + "Christopher Robin" + "The Jungle Book" > Ironically, Sora would have counterparts of some of the original Princesses of Heart: Alice, Aurora, Cinderella, Belle and Jasmine. Missing only Snow White and Kairi. 2º) Disney Worlds around "alternative realities": + "Lightyear" around the reality of "Toy Story". + "Ace in Action" around the reality of "Chicken Little". 3º) Worlds "Not-So-Disney": + Worlds based on the games of "Final Fantasy", like Midgar from "FF-VII". + Worlds based on Star Wars' places (like Endor). + Worlds based on MCU's movies (like "Marvel's Avengers").
-
Sora's new look
As long as Sora goes back to his classic self once he returns his own worl, I have no problem with this change. I mean, he really looks great, but too "real" in my honest opinion. What bothers the most, however, is the fact that he looks TOO much like Yozora right now. Don't tell me you haven't noticed how much Sora looks like Yozora with this look.
- [UPDATE] Kingdom Hearts reference appears in The Proud Family: Louder and Prouder
- Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Chat
- I want that final update......NOW!
- Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Chat
- [UPDATE] Kingdom Hearts Dark Road update delayed to unspecified time; new screenshots
- [UPDATE] Kingdom Hearts Dark Road update delayed to unspecified time; new screenshots
- Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Chat
-
If Marvel was to be in Kingdom Hearts, what Phase would you like to see be focused on?
If you ask me, bettr than Thanos, the best Marvel Character who could use Heartless would be Knull, God of Symbiotes and the King in Black.
-
Problem yesterday with the site
Well, thank godness it was solved! For a second, I thought KH13 had closed.
-
If Marvel was to be in Kingdom Hearts, what Phase would you like to see be focused on?
I think we can make a whole game with the Infinity's arc.
-
Problem yesterday with the site
Guys, just for curiosity, what happened yesterday with the site? For a while, I wasn't able to enter the site, instead I was sent to the KHUX wikia site. Something went wrong or what?
-
Ok dark road you've had a nice long nap it's time to wake up
Excuse me, but I don't find the funny.
-
Ok dark road you've had a nice long nap it's time to wake up
I think most of us need to joke about this, because the alternative would be to get mad, Hulk's style.
-
Ok dark road you've had a nice long nap it's time to wake up
If it doesn't wake up with the Prince's kiss, how about Pikachu's electrical wake-up? Maximal voltage.
-
WHO IS BALDR dark road theory!!
I wonder... Since they are using names from Norse's Myth, do you think we will have a character based oh Thor too?
-
Kingdom Hearts Dark Road offline version update delayed
I'm quite pissed off, honestly. Last time I checked they said "at Winter". As far as I know, Winter includes December, January and February. January is almost over, so I guess it should be on February. Either way, I want they give us a date once and for all.