Everything posted by Ursalink
-
[Updated] New Kingdom Hearts IV Trailer Announces Coco World and Late 2027 Release
Any idea about when it will come out the first news from the Tokyo Game Show?
-
Rocket League x Kingdom Hearts Collaboration Reveals New Details
Has anyone tried to combine Sora and the others with stuff from other franchises? I would love to see Sora running like Sonic, using Spider-Man's Web Shooters or Star Wars' Lightsaber.
-
Kingdom Hearts x Rocket League Collaboration Teased for September 17th
This is going to be a crazy day. Not only we get Kingdom Hearts in Fornite, we also ger the Rocket League collaboration and the start of Tokyo Game Show 2026.
-
Kingdom Hearts IV and Kingdom Hearts Collection[I~III] to be featured in Square Enix's Tokyo Game Show 2026 lineup
After the leaks about the game in general and its achievements, I believe we will have a new trailer showing some "spooky surprises". Why? I will only say that, after what I read, this year's Halloween is going to be a big time for the game and the franchise's merchandise. "Coco" talks about El Dia de Muertos in Mexico, and there are a few other surprises involving Halloween.
-
Pixar's Elemental Potentially in Kingdom Hearts 4?
Yeah, I think this is more "Moana" than "Elemental". The mention of "Lava" makes me think about Te Ka.
- KH13 v5 - We've released a major upgrade to the website!
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- KH13 v5 - We've released a major upgrade to the website!
- KHML more than delayed
- KHML more than delayed
- Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
- Kingdom Hearts Missing Link Delayed to Unknown Date
- Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
- Um, so what was SPOILER going to do if Xehanort WON?
- "Kingdom Hearts" meets "Miraculous"?
- Um, so what was SPOILER going to do if Xehanort WON?
- Um, so what was SPOILER going to do if Xehanort WON?
- "Kingdom Hearts" meets "Miraculous"?
- "Kingdom Hearts" meets "Miraculous"?
- "Kingdom Hearts" meets "Miraculous"?
-
3D printed Dream weapons - Choose well.
I'm really scared the things 3D print can do nowadays.
-
What is a feature from Kingdom Hearts 1 would you like to see be brought back in Kingdom Hearts IV?
I personally liked the way the maximum power of Electro worked in the first KH.
- 7 replies
-
- kh1
- kh4
- tech
- tech points
-
Tagged with:
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- "Kingdom Hearts" meets "Miraculous"?
- "Kingdom Hearts" meets "Miraculous"?