Everything posted by TheDarKris
-
Once again the Final Mixes preview the final boss.
We better not, I won't be able to play it :c
-
Clutch Master Pro!!!!!! Not only did I beat Julius with Riku, I beat Julius with Riku on Proud Mo...
I'm surprised he wasn't as hard as like the Mysterious Figure from BBS though.
- Clutch Master Pro!!!!!! Not only did I beat Julius with Riku, I beat Julius with Riku on Proud Mo...
- Do you prefer to play as Sora or Riku in KH3D?
- Do you prefer to play as Sora or Riku in KH3D?
- TheDarKris's status update
-
DDD is KH2's CoM (Spoilers)
Mind = Blown that is actually funny cause never realized this.
-
My 8 yr old little brother is about to beat sephiroth on KH2 after beating him in KH1 already..So...
Just wait, soon he'll be pwning Young Xehanort and Vaitas' Sentiment !!!
- Clutch Master Pro!!!!!! Not only did I beat Julius with Riku, I beat Julius with Riku on Proud Mo...
-
TheDarKris's status update
Clutch Master Pro!!!!!! Not only did I beat Julius with Riku, I beat Julius with Riku on Proud Mode with 2 FIRETRUCKING SECONDS LEFT ON MY DROP GAUGE!!!!!!!! #GOML
-
drops during boss fights ! DX
TheDarKris replied to Rashid Miko Ahmed's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Beat Julius with Riku on Proud mode with 2 SECONDS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Who's getting a Fenrir Keyblade? THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my bad, and yes, yes it does =3
-
Who's getting a Fenrir Keyblade? THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Someone jealous of me getting a Keyblade
- TheDarKris's status update
-
Riku = Aqua or Terra? [Spoilers]
If you think about it, story-wise, Riku is like Terra cause of his determination to protect his friends, and being controlled by Doucebagnort, but gameplay wise, and MoM wise, he becomes Keyblade Master, and a lot of his abilities are similar to Aqua's abilities (Dark Barrier, Counter Aura, Doubleflight, etc.). What do you think?
-
What level did you beat Julius on?
Level still haven't beaten him yet cause he's hard as balls with both
- Which difficulty mode was your first time through the game on?
-
to clear all doubts
KH3 for Vita? It has the graphics capabilities.
- TheDarKris's status update
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D was amazing!!
Correction: "is" amazing.
-
[Spoilers] Riku is........
Including me
- TheDarKris's status update
-
[Spoilers] Riku is........
Yup
-
[Spoilers] Riku is........
A DREAM EATER!!!!!!!!!
-
lol most pervert scene in KH
I thought you were talking about Hades peeping