Everything posted by TheDarKris
-
Get all RARE dream eaters
Did it off my laptop screen, GOML!!!!!!
-
11 hours into the game and I'm still in Notre Dame. Why? Because I'm grinding and making the most...
did it on my laptop screen, goml baby
-
How far are you in KH3D?
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU how'd you level up so fast
-
Your view on the Dream Eaters?
Ghost Drive on Riku: nuff said
-
Share your AR cards So everyone can get more Dream Eaters!
http://www.khwiki.net/AR_Card the NA ones work if you scan them
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D has offensive language?
I never heard him say that!!! Btw have we forgotten how rage-filled Sora was in Re: CoM? Surprised he didn't drop a what the hell
- Do you think KH3D is the best Kingdom Hearts game yet?
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D has offensive language?
SPOILER lol jk didn't know that, however Sora getting called a gypsy was pretty funny to me
-
11 hours into the game and I'm still in Notre Dame. Why? Because I'm grinding and making the most...
didn't think scanning those would work, it did
- TheDarKris's status update
- TheDarKris's status update
- How KH3 can be perfect
-
Sea Salt Ice Cream Recipe
I thought a saw a post like this before, just saying.
-
Butthurt Kingdom Hearts ''Fans''
I re-watched it cause the intro had the Deadman Wonderland intro song
-
TheDarKris's status update
What do the numbers next to the drop gague represent? I think its the rate at which the drop gate depletes itself.
-
How to keep abilities?
Ok there has to be a way to keep abilities gained from Dream Eaters w/o them staying in your party. Soo...... WHAT IS IT?!?!?!?!?!
-
Who do you like to play as? Sora or Riku?
TheDarKris replied to Nora Valkyrie's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Riku, at least he gets Bladecharge!!! Doing it wrong lol
- Have you already purchased Kingdom Hearts 3D?
-
Proud Mode?
Level the firetruck up.
-
How far are you in KH3D?
Proud Mode Traverse Town, lv 10 Sora, 9 Riku, and 6 different Dream Eaters
-
Overpowered Dream Eater?
TheDarKris replied to supersaiyanmikito's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I got Shadow Breaker and I'm still at TT though on Proud mode going to Lv 10
-
What dream eater did you get from random ad card
Should have made a poll to see how many people got Ursa Circus Tried it, kept getting Ursa Circus
-
Overpowered Dream Eater?
TheDarKris replied to supersaiyanmikito's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Hey this isn't a multiplayer game, so OP stuff is welcomed
- How KH3 can be perfect
- TheDarKris's status update