Everything posted by Axel_von_der_Info
-
Axel_von_der_Info's status update
I needed nearly 17 hours to download all 3D Cutscenes, in five days... omg
-
Are you satisfied with the number of times you are able to play the KH3D demo?
Axel_von_der_Info replied to Lu Xun's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Demo only with a 3DS? Ahhh, I don't have a 3DS!!! =X (I buy it with KH)
- Where do you usually buy your video games?
-
If U had to marry a KH Person.......
I dreamed from a skating Roxas at night, so I would marry Roxas... But I wanted it before, too ^^
- How many hours did you spend playing video games this last weekend?
-
Axel_von_der_Info's status update
I asked me... where are the nobodies of Cinderella, Belle, Alice ond so on???
-
Did anybody see this is KH1? =D
I've never seen them expacially the Lady =/ The other guys I know, but they wasn't there... (because I played the german KH1?)
-
Are you happy to know that many voice actors are coming back for KH3D?
Axel_von_der_Info replied to Lu Xun's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I want the german actors back, for the next games... But I'm happy to read that the english actors are back! ^^
- Do you ever import video games from other regions?
- Which system do you own the most games for?
-
KH: 3D ENGLISH TRAILER IS HERE!
Axel_von_der_Info replied to Oblivion25's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I can see this trailer in a few minutes (it is loading), but I say before: Let them talk japanese and make only other subs! (country language subs of course)
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D "Mark of Mastery" Collector's Edition announced
Axel_von_der_Info replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)This set looks sooooo great!!! ----- If the game +3DS bundle doesn't come out in germany, I buy this. If both are coming out here, I can't choose, what I buy (maybe both?) =O But if nothing of them are coming out, I buy an aqua-blue 3DS (have no 3DS) and KH 3D of course ^^
-
Different systems for KH III
I say PS3! But X - Box 360 with cinect, that would be great, fight with your own (imaginary) Keyblade! =D
-
What is your Facebook cover photo?
I don't have the timeline, too. It's too confusing for me =/
-
Axel_von_der_Info's status update
Why they have to defeat Xehanort??? Is there any real point? And why must light always destroy darkness? =/ *Sora ftw!*
- How long has it been since you've played a video game?
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D Ultimania
Axel_von_der_Info replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)And I wonder, why Rikus bat isn't always there or unter texts... =(
-
Official Marvel in Kingdom Hearts Discussion
I hope he DON'T do it! Marvel isn't good for KH =/ Sora with Hulk or Spiderman... noooooo!!!
-
i want turkey bacon now,,,
I don't eat turkey ^^
-
Axel_von_der_Info's status update
I was dreaming from Roxas *awww* last night and a cosplay convantion in my old school! =O And now I play the japanese bbs again (after the german)
- Axel_von_der_Info's status update
-
What Are You Doing To Kill Time Till KH3D?
Axel_von_der_Info replied to takory's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I read the second 358/2 days Manga, but this needs only ca. 3 hours... Count the time to 3D and asking me: What can happen in BBS Part 2 and what is this castle in the backround? (Ending of Final Mix)
- Axel_von_der_Info's status update
- How many different devices in your home have you connected to the Internet?
-
Axel_von_der_Info's status update
The meeting with this cat in Traverse Town is very funny!Maybe because of the music?