Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I♥KH

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by I♥KH

  1. unfollowing are help, but that's very creepy when some weirdo began to message you with weird questions. Then delete or deny is the only help.
  2. But if they bother you you can delete them. Some random added peoples are literally crazy.
  3. I♥KH replied to tyriann's topic Random
    collect gold!everything is fake.
  4. In adventure time --Olivia Olson(Marceline's voice actress) confirmed Bubbeline
  5. KH13 SUMMER 2014 CHATPARTY STARTS NOW! JOIN!
  6. hit them back with golf club!
  7. because that's where we chill off. PARTY SECTION:
  8. I♥KH replied to tyriann's topic Random
    I think both are awesome.I watch week-to-week.
  9. I♥KH replied to tyriann's topic Random
    In adventure time, it's happened already.
  10. I♥KH replied to tyriann's topic Random
    I cast confusion!
  11. I♥KH replied to Cyber Shaman's topic Random
    I wait this in the anime. Oww, how many time I used this in the last post wins
  12. I♥KH replied to tyriann's topic Random
    Oh, you mean for my comrades?
  13. I♥KH replied to tyriann's topic Random
    fire is already in my site.
  14. I♥KH replied to tyriann's topic Random
    I not scary. If you can beat the worm, you the mind controller(Adventure Time)
  15. I♥KH replied to tyriann's topic Random
    But I'm still can controll my toughts.
  16. I♥KH replied to tyriann's topic Random
    no I won't fall into your mindtwisted game!
  17. lucky, despair visit you later.
  18. night. or afternoon!
  19. I♥KH replied to tyriann's topic Random
    Good, I have no idea what's going on. Also, I don't have money buy that many chocolate.
  20. two week to go back to hell.
  21. I♥KH replied to tyriann's topic Random
    I don't wanna. There's a high chance to blow up, become purple, stuck into a maschine with many squrriels, and stuck inside a TV. That's unbearrable! Where is the safety?
  22. I♥KH replied to tyriann's topic Random
    Since I'm not a Hogwards student, I don't care about my points
  23. I heard that you can skip halloween town. I saw in some fastplay guides.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top