Everything posted by Owen
- Have you ever returned a game you bought just because you didn't like it?
-
Herro :3
Not meaning to sound rude, but.... what is that?
- Supposing Nomura chose you to work with him in Japan, would you accept?
-
Re: 358 2 days?
I doubt that Days will be getting a remake (at least, not in the near future) CoM was only remade because it had some crucial parts of the whole story, and most people just skipped it because it looked boring (and sorry, but the whole card system is a little boring) and people felt a little lost with 2's story, so they brought it to the console that all Kingdom Hearts fans had. Coded was remade because it was originally a Japan only cell phone game. I haven't played it yet, but to my knowledge the story was just a spin off of Jiminys journal getting scattered, so I think the remake was just a filler untill the 3DS came out for DDD
-
Master Eraqus' death
Yes, but BBS is E10,
-
Titanic II (not a movie)
Like anyone would be stupid enough to go on it
-
Herro :3
Yay! I love it when people happen to like me But you're Loki... of course I'm gonna be afraid when you say it!
-
LIGHTS.
Who are The Lights? And omg we have the same fav songs
- What will happen after kh3
- 3: orreH
- How did you find KH13.com?
- Owen's comment on *nox*'s profile
-
Herro :3
Hey! I'm Owen (duh). Me and my best friend from another forum are big KH fans and I had the idea of joining a KH forum! So we looked for a while and decided this one was the best, so here we are I guess I'll talk a bit about me My name is Owen, my favourite singer is Lights (that's the other forum me and my friend are on), I'm 14 and from Canada, and my first KH game was 358/2, so the story made no sense to me, but I was intrigued by the concept and got more games, and now it's one of my top favourite game series!