Everything posted by moonlightmidnight
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Eaters trailer
That lion dream eater looks so epic. I want one. http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.png Mysterious figure: What are you a pokemon catcher? I'm serious the dream eaters act like a bunch of pokemon. Me: But their so cute. Mysterious figure:You got to be kidding me.This game is just copying pokemon.
-
Who is your favorite Organization character?
Burn baby Burn. Does this answer your question? Anyway It's a tie for both Axel and Saix.Xemnas is my second or my third favorite.Axel is tied with Saix because of their weapons and they were both friends.
-
Have you already read the new interview with Yoko Shimomura concerning the music of KH3D?
moonlightmidnight replied to Lu Xun's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)It was very entertaining to read. He composes songs to try and match the song to each world. Keep it up Yoko Shimomura, your doing great.
-
I found some old pictures I drew of Samus Aran from Metroid or Super Smash Bros. Melee and Brawl. ^^
No,it's just her suit in Metroid fusion on the gameboy advance.
- How often do you buy new games?
-
moonlightmidnight's status update
I found some old pictures I drew of Samus Aran from Metroid or Super Smash Bros. Melee and Brawl. ^^
-
How do I have zero likes when I just click like for someone's post?
What?
-
How do I have zero likes when I just click like for someone's post?
Oh,thank you.Now I understand.I was a bit confused about that.
-
Videos / Birth by Sleep / English cutscenes / Kairi
moonlightmidnight replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixAny one noticed that there are two kairis in this scene in Aqua's story?
-
moonlightmidnight's status update
How do I have zero likes when I just click like for someone's post?
-
HEY, EVERYBODY!........CHECK THIS OUT!
LoL like this. No wonder his hair is long and silky.
-
Is there anyone on here who remembers the game, Dark Cloud or Dark Cloud 2?
I didn't play the first one but I'm replaying the second one.
-
Fake Kingdom Hearts Fan
I get the spin off parts but birth by sleep and 358/2 days was a pretty good game.Sephiroth I pretty dame hard to beat.
-
New Anime drawings! ;)
The girl you drew, thats up close looks really pretty. They look like really cool ninjas.
- Do you like to replay games?
-
moonlightmidnight's status update
Is there anyone on here who remembers the game, Dark Cloud or Dark Cloud 2?
-
moonlightmidnight's status update
Final. Disney starts to sell KH stuff in one of their resorts. I still count the resorts as part of the park.
-
I want to see the movie Brave! =D
What about finding Nemo?
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
moonlightmidnight replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Well I'm just following the count down on this websight. I could be wrong.
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
moonlightmidnight replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)36 days till the NA version 25 days till the EU version
-
why does nobody understand my sarcasm
When people use sarcasm on the internet,You cann't always tell if it's sarcastic or not.Therefor some people probably cann't tell if your being sarcastic.
-
moonlightmidnight's status update
I can make really tasty sea salt icecream, but my older sister gets sick off it.Then I end up eating it all without getting sick.
-
I am a ninja! Don't steal my oreos! *protects my jar of oreos*
Well I wouldn't blame anybody for fight over cookies because cookies are delicious ;3
-
I am a ninja! Don't steal my oreos! *protects my jar of oreos*
*watches everybody fighting over a box of cookies while eating sea salt icecream.
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
moonlightmidnight replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Terra-xiii