Everything posted by Roxas_Wagner
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
-
RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
"I really don't wanted you to go easy after all,huh!" Nevx said to Fatamorgana. "Illusions will be of no use...i would do that with the brothers,but it will have to be now!" Nevx said putting the hands on the head. "Joseph!Please,prepare what i said to you!" Nevx said mentally to Joseph,thanks to what Nevx did to Joseph not much time ago. "Let's go,Guardian of Dawn!" The Guardian of Dawn quickly thrown sparks of darkness in Fatamorgana,whilst Nevx teleport to the door of the way to the 2º floor.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
-
RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
"...Because you mess with our worlds.You destroyed the lives of others just for power and control!And i never destroyed none of you!You can think that i will destroy your life now,but i'm just helping you.You are a nobody,that means that you have a heartless out there.If you and this heartless die,your original self will return.I hope for you return,Fatamorgana.And i hope,for you be at the good side,when this happen." Nevx said to Fatamorgana with a smile on the face.
-
RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
"Hah!I never reacted like that!You think that is good see people dying?Even the enemy?!And...i don't think that you are worthless,you are powerful,i admit.But...you are at the bad side,and you are trying to hurt me and my friends!I have to do it...if you have a heart,you would know how it feel..." Nevx said to Fatamorgana.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
-
Shimomura to appear at Video Game Orchestra
YOOOOOOOOOKO.I really want go,but it's soo far....i lover her musics,hope for someone upload at least.
-
Happy Birthday Sora's Little Helper!
Happy Birthday SLH!I hope good things for you!NOW BUUUUURN.
-
HD 1.5 ReMIX appears in October 1 Jump (with new screenshots)
"WHAT IS SORA, RIKU AND KAIRI'S SECRET PLAN?" RULE ALL WORLDS!
- Something I want you guys to know...
- Something I want you guys to know...