Everything posted by ZLGNF
- ZLGNF's status update
-
Kingdom hearts Dissidia?!?
That idea was canceled...
-
UEFA Euro 2012 Discussion Thread
Macho Latino Moustache
-
UEFA Euro 2012 Discussion Thread
When I saw Bruno Alves I started crying...He doesn't know HOW to kick a ball...
-
UEFA Euro 2012 Discussion Thread
Why João Moutinho why?He's still my favourite player though...
- Final Fantasy XIII is one of the worst games ever made.
-
How Much Longer Could KH Go
It will just depend on how different and refreshing the next saga will be...
- Do you prefer to play games that can quickly be beaten or games that can take up to lots of hours to be finished?
- Who's Going to Die in KH3?
- Final Fantasy XIII is one of the worst games ever made.
-
for those who are hating on the 3DS XL
It should have the second analog...either way I'm getting it after KH3D comes out
-
BBS Environment lacking?
Birth by Sleep was highly criticized because of that... (also the loading time and camera) I really miss how in KH1 you had a lot of stuff to keep you going back to every single world
-
You're welcome to say welcome
Wha-what? I thought this was the neutral side and that you had beer... :unsure: I bet you are http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png I actually read the rules...Not sayin' that I remember them though... All that I can say is that I'm not an animal (also not sure if I'm human :ph34r: ...) How do you know about the limbo? I've never found you there... And, how do I pronounce "DChiuch"? I know who he is, way before joining here, but I'm having a hard time with his nickname... And now we're here right? Also I thank everyone who has welcomed me, which is basically anyone who has posted here ...
-
You're welcome to say welcome
Hey guys, I'm Captain Obvious and I'm new here I've been following this site/forum like a creepo, mainly because I was always reading KH-related theories (at least, before KH3D came out in Japan). I've played KH since the first one came out and I loved the series ever since (KH1 is still the best KH game for me). I also like other franchises like Sonic, God of War, inFamous, Assassin's Creed and so on... I'm also Portuguese, and I know that there some Portuguese and Brazillian memebers here... (Oh, congratz to Spain btw) And before I leave, I gotta say that I'm really sad how this forum does not allow me to show my real age (I'm 127 years old FYI)...