Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oniaku

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Oniaku

  1. http://www.boardgame-online.com/g/game.php?g=cowP&k=HFE
  2. Oniaku replied to VisitJoan's topic Random
    I will travel, across the land Searching, far and wide!
  3. @_@

    Oniaku replied to VanitasisKirby's profile comment
    -_@
  4. Oniaku replied to Jim's topic Random
    *randomly explodes in jim's face*
  5. Scan, Dodge Roll, Second Chance, Once More.
  6. Song I am currently listening to.
  7. How was that name not already taken? Anyway, hello, welcome to the site.
  8. Oniaku replied to Demyx.'s topic Random
    My Reaction:
  9. Doctor who has frightened me, made me laugh, and made me cry tears of sadness, more than any other movie or TV show ever has.
  10. I haven't made it that far into doctor Who yet... Unless that isn't Doctor Who... I may yet be mistaken.
  11. Them Doctor Who feels...
  12. Them Doctor Who feels...
  13. Huh. so Psycho Mantis is a Bionicle?
  14. Oniaku replied to Weiss's topic Random
    BUT I'M ALLERGIC TO CAFFEINE! NOOOOOOOOO!
  15. Nope. (I'm only doing games I have) Fable 3
  16. Nope. Prince Of Persia: The sands of time.
  17. Nope, Bioshock
  18. WANT. Prey.
  19. eh, not particularly. Shadow Of the Colossus, AKA The best Videogame ever.
  20. Mildly interested. Kameo: Elements Of Power
  21. I love when I close youtube midway through a song, and it decides to finish playing even though it is closed.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top