Everything posted by blazing
-
DBZ Conquer The World 2013 Game
If people don't do 100,000 likes in time.....soon they will anonce it becuase it comes out this year.
-
DBZ Conquer The World 2013 Game
I hope it has bilis and all dbz characters. Bosses. AND OF COURSE..........Character Creation (A good one!)
-
DBZ Conquer The World 2013 Game
On facebook theres a link.......ABOUT A NEW DRAGON BALL GAME! Called the Conquer The World Project if they get 100k likes well.......... They will anounce a new DRAGON BALL GAME Conquer The World Projcet: DBZ Project Age 2013 Link ---------------------------> https://www.facebook.com/DBZ.videogames ONLY EUROPE PEOPLEZ CAN GO ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, might still come out in North America, I hope.
-
The XIII Darknesses
LOL I do want Kid Xehanort though.
- Ultimate Kingdom Hearts 3 Idea
-
The XIII Darknesses
Forgot, but I think Xion will be a Darkness but Sora will Save her.
- Games / Kingdom Hearts III
-
The XIII Darknesses
I want human Deymx Demy lol and, remember the red eyes cloak i bet that was Xion. And, also Larxene is probally 13 darkness.
- Young Xehanort Quotes For Kingdom Hearts 3.
- Ultimate Kingdom Hearts 3 Idea
-
Being a Keyblade Master.
A title
-
Ultimate Kingdom Hearts 3 Idea
Maybe, Xehnort combinds all worlds into one to get to kingdom hearts. Then, He reincarnates all the Keyblade Wielders that died and, he sends them to the areas (Disney World Areas). Finally, sora and friends have to go through all the worlds and fight Keyblade Wielders in order to get to Keyblade Graveyard.
-
Adventure Time A glitch is a glitch
It gave me a headache like the Problem Solvers.......but, GOOD EPISODE AND I LOVED THE 3D ANIMATION
- My KH3 ideas
- Multi-player in Kingdom Hearts 3 Ideas
-
Naruto
Ino and, Shikimaru Naruto and, Hinata Sasuke and Karin Sakura and Sai?????? (Sai could be gay, becuase in storm 3 said "Naruto I wanna date you") I think Sasuke will turn out to be like Road To Ninja sasuke with the coustume but, not flirtyish.
-
Kiss the person above ya.
No Mehn, Look a Mine! Silver3drago blows up booom
-
Kingdom Hearts Future
Good Story. Keep the Good Work!
-
Kiss the person above ya.
Kisses Sora's Babies Baby on the Cheek
- My KH3 ideas
-
Would You Like to See a KH Game on Vita?
I think Kingdom Hearts 3 will have BBS Volume 2 in it. So like they don't need anymore spin off games.
- My KH3 ideas
-
ADHD and Autistic
My big brother has it worser that me. But, he's not Severily autstic. If he was he would be hitting his head. Normaly they do. But, he acts normal but hard for him to think.
- My KH3 ideas
- My KH3 ideas