Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

blazing

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by blazing

  1. Banned for Being Banned by me when I get Banned.
  2. Sorry, I<3KH I do not nokeoaekfopksdpofkopd one But, I willz seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee- Blue Screen Appears on Blazing's Computer later
  3. (Interesting Story so far! Good Work)
  4. I want to ried in a time maschinesssssssss
  5. blazing replied to Sorual's profile comment
    Brock!!!!!!!
  6. What happen if there was so much people like omg I cant wait on the twitter. They start KH3 in production :0 Well, techinaly 3/31/2013 is April Fools
  7. Darn, it was a hoax. That makes me mad, there better not be more pranks today
  8. But, sometimes "April Fools Jokes" out to be true I would be mad at him to really sad. @To Everyone I'm going to sleep so I will see you in the morning. And, someone post this on youtube becuase the youtube community can dicide if it's real or not.
  9. That's what i'm saying. Thanks someone understands. Once they do that and, once they finish Versus Xiii. We get KH3 or KH Project (I'm guessing)
  10. Im with you!
  11. Maybe, if we pray. It could be true.
  12. Yeah, we could fight a Tractor (Cow) Heartless thing as a boss. But, racing minigames FTW!
  13. Its 3/31/13 at my place Yes be true Yes Be True
  14. Yeah, it's susspious somebody is hiding something. If it's real like I said the world will end by falling keyblades kingdom hearts.
  15. He probally isn't its Eyesonff....(maybe) But, Xalaru said, it's a april fools joke. And, at my school tommarow so much pranks. O_o
  16. Damn, that sucks! I mean, are we gonna get more april fools stuff.............I hope not.
  17. If this is true I'm gonna shower in Keyblades. And, die a happy teenager. Toy Story = KH3 KH < 3 = KH3 it looks like a hearts but, it has 3 in it. Also if its true it's gonna spread like wildfire.
  18. Rest In Peace Walt Disney, We hope you're sleeping good in Kingdom Hearts (Disney's version of Heaven)
  19. I think Braig is gonna be one of the Main Main Badguys Isa seems like a Main Badguy. Lea, is Axel's Human Form. He could fight a Phantom version of Axel that would be a cool fight.
  20. @Mirror rorriM They're possibly working on last touches for Versus XIII. Once, that's done they will work on KH3

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top