Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

blazing

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by blazing

  1. KH2FM was cool but, they should Xion boss in KH 2.5 HD Remix becuase I think they only gonna have KH2FM, BBS Cutscenes, Dream Drop Distance Cutscenes, RE:Coded Cutscenes, and KH3 Demo
  2. This is Moving like Daniel Black said. Some people don't have happy endings meaning they die or, someone else dies.
  3. Hey guys I'm writing what I think KH3 is gonna be like here's the link below http://kingdomheartsfanfiction.wikia.com/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_3_(Fusion_William)
  4. What happen if Mewtwo turned into Frieza first form and after Mecha Frezia got fused with Mewtwo somehow and became Mewthree :0
  5. Maybe, this is how Xehnort met his other selves :0 It's possible he only can talk to his selves
  6. Really, I should of got a PS3 -_- I mean that's the dumbest thing since the kinect.
  7. I wish Versus Xiii never exsisted we would of had kh3 like this year then, the remakes but, they could of did 358/2 days remake coded remake 2.5 is post to Include KH2FM, KH3 Demo, BBSFM Cutscenes, Re:Coded Cutscenes, and Dream Drop Distance Cutscenes
  8. Maybe, Nicktoons Kingdom Hearts Or, Sora is Evil like in KH1 and, Riku is Good like in KH1
  9. Who Knows..........but, if we go in war I hope I won't die becuase I'm too young to die D:
  10. Got 4 A's and, no assiments in the other classes yet so 100 Score total in all
  11. Oh god, If we get involved we gonna die. Like really, fast. I'm not joking. I mean, imagane World War 3. Would that suck? I could see, USA, Europe, and Africa work together. Japan, China, Korea will be loners probally.
  12. Cute. Nice Pictures Sodom
  13. My Idea's: Stories - Sora/Donald/Goofy (Only Sora is Playable, Donald and Goofy in Mission Mode) Riku/Mickey (Both Playable) Kiari/Lea (Both Playable) Terra (In last Story he turns back to Normal Terra not, Armor Terra) Last Story (Sora, Riku, Kairi, Lea, Roxas, Mickey, Aqua, Terra, and Ven are all Playable Characters) Story Summarys: Sora/Donald Goofy - They goto many Worlds, Sora gets separated with Donald and Goofy. He fights Vantias, loses. Vantias explains "Soon, there will be only 5 Lights and you all Will Die. A new era will Start." Vantias sends him to Destiny Islands. "You want your friends to survive? Go into that Door and, We will Lose." Sora goes in there. He appears at Castle Oblivion. Goes to Ven's room uses his Keyblade to open his heart Ven's heart flies back into Ven's body. Sora loses his keyblade for good and, goes in a State that Ven was in." Riku/Mickey - Riku and Mickey go to castle oblivion to notice that ven comes out of the castle. Mickey is happy with the nostalga. Riku sences Sora is in the castle. He goes in there but, Mickey notices that theres a seal on the castle. Only Riku and, Sora can go in the Castle. Riku, see's that Sora is possesed. Sora knocks out Riku and, Sora goes away to Keyblade Graveyard.More to be possed...... Hey, I think that could happen Kairi and, Lea will go to the recycled worlds. But, they have new stories I guess that what there stories gonna be like.
  14. I'm Autistic and, also I have ADHD i'm in School Targeted Services anyone else Autistic or, ADHD?
  15. Dat meh
  16. I get heartburn only after having Dairy. I also get stomach pains. And, I have to take a Lactose test. If im Lactose Intolerant that would suck.
  17. Yep and, If this is a aprils fools joke imma be happy. Becuase, I don't want no FM or, HD Remake. I want a spin off game like BBS VOLUME 2 or, KH3 Oh its fake "For a similar interview about Kingdom Hearts 3D that also came out around the same time last year, see this thread." http://kh13.com/forum/topic/32323-s-nomura-interview-in-special-famitsu-issue/
  18. You will. April Fools
  19. Banned for not Quoting
  20. blazing replied to tyriann's topic Random
    I guess I win For Now

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top