Everything posted by blazing
-
Ban The User Above You!
Banned for Being Banned by me when I get Banned.
-
Some things that we never saw probably.
What happens if that's real
-
YouTube's April Fools 2013 joke
Me too.
- Kingdom Hearts 3 official release date announced! *not an april fools*
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
- Kingdom Hearts 3 official release date announced! *not an april fools*
-
YouTube's April Fools 2013 joke
April Fools
- ASH!!!!
-
why has there been no Kingdom Hearts 3 april fools topics yet
Yep
- Square Enix Comments On The Recent "KH3 April Fools Prank"
- Square Enix Comments On The Recent "KH3 April Fools Prank"
-
Kingdom Hearts project <3
But, sometimes "April Fools Jokes" out to be true I would be mad at him to really sad. @To Everyone I'm going to sleep so I will see you in the morning. And, someone post this on youtube becuase the youtube community can dicide if it's real or not.
- Kingdom Hearts 3 in Production? True Or False
- Kingdom Hearts project <3
-
Kingdom Hearts project <3
Maybe, if we pray. It could be true.
-
Kingdom Hearts project <3
Yeah, we could fight a Tractor (Cow) Heartless thing as a boss. But, racing minigames FTW!
-
Kingdom Hearts project <3
Its 3/31/13 at my place Yes be true Yes Be True
-
Kingdom Hearts project <3
Yeah, it's susspious somebody is hiding something. If it's real like I said the world will end by falling keyblades kingdom hearts.
-
Kingdom Hearts project <3
He probally isn't its Eyesonff....(maybe) But, Xalaru said, it's a april fools joke. And, at my school tommarow so much pranks. O_o
-
Yen Press to be Releasing all four of the Kingdom Hearts Manga series
Yay!
-
Kingdom Hearts project <3
Damn, that sucks! I mean, are we gonna get more april fools stuff.............I hope not.
-
Kingdom Hearts project <3
If this is true I'm gonna shower in Keyblades. And, die a happy teenager. Toy Story = KH3 KH < 3 = KH3 it looks like a hearts but, it has 3 in it. Also if its true it's gonna spread like wildfire.
-
Walt Disney: the man who started it all
Rest In Peace Walt Disney, We hope you're sleeping good in Kingdom Hearts (Disney's version of Heaven)
-
I personally want to see Ansem's Apprentices fight
I think Braig is gonna be one of the Main Main Badguys Isa seems like a Main Badguy. Lea, is Axel's Human Form. He could fight a Phantom version of Axel that would be a cool fight.
- Kingdom Hearts 3 in Production? True Or False