Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

blazing

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by blazing

  1. Me too.... (Batman music plays)
  2. I mean some of team could work on KHHD2 and, some others can work on some of the KH3. Once KHHD2 is done most of team is gonna probally work on KH3. Then, go work on Final Fantasy XIV. Versus, the post person said it's true. And, I'm not saying its true or false. I'm giving hope in peoples on the fourm. If I did say "It's true." it would cause a fourm war. So, basecily we know that KHHD2 is in develemont and, once its done they could start on KH3. Also, remember they said once Versus is done they Work on KH3. They could be working on a few last touches for Versus XIII.
  3. Isa? Becuase, remember he's a tratior.
  4. I am desperate. My patience is getting to its end. But, on the other hand I can wait just a year. I hope it doesn't come out on the PS5 in 2020 that would just be the ultimate Teaser.
  5. I was on http://www.destructoid.com/finally-here-s-final-fantasy-versus-xiii-the-perfume--245923.phtml and there was a ad that said Final Fantasy Versus Xiii Pre-Order Now.........If this is true...............................They could be working on KH3 as we breathe. And, Possibly KH 2.5 HD Remix.
  6. Lion King 2 Wall-E Bolt (Summon Only?) Chicken Little Toy Story, and Toy Story 2 Wreck It Ralph (No Game Cameos, Made up games and for Turbo they could get the rights only for KH3) A Bugs Life Nightmare Before Christmas? Atlantica (Mix of Fighting and, Singing) Pirates of A Carribein (3rd and, 4th) Disney Castle, Town, and Park World That Never Was A Final Fantasy World Phineas and Ferb: Across The 2nd Dimension Those are the top worlds I want to see
  7. Yeah but I'm thinking KH 2.5 HD Remix is already in production. I'm thinking though KH2FM is only gonna be playable but, it's possible for them to Port BBSFM to the PS3. KH RECODED and, KHDDD will most likely be cutscenes. And, it will be realesed Late 2013 (December 2013-Ish) Then, by that time KH3 will be in Production. (Could come out in Japan Late 2014 (November 2014)) For KH3 Final Mix it probally will be a DLC Pack. For the Wii-U it would be a game you would have to buy becuase, Wii-U rarely has DLC'S.
  8. Did they do BBS manga yet. Or, was that the novel.
  9. I was 8 in 2008 im 13 at the moment I bought KH2 first . Then, KH COM in 2008 also. Finally, 2009 KH1 and, 2012 KHBBS When I was 7 my brother (He was 9 at the time) he said he saw a commercal of Disney like in a war. Like, the bbs secret ending of KH2FM but, it was a ad on youtube which was wierd.
  10. Can't wait til funimation dub's it thats gonna make me happy. But, im not gonna be suprised if they release it on nicktoons first then couple months later on Dvd and, bluray.
  11. I think you are right becuase, you remember when Roxas said Hayner, Pence, Olette! and, everything went unfrozed. Maybe that could be true. I think this is the 13 Seekers of Darkness: Bold Means Confirmed Terranort Xemnas Braig Isa Or Saix I forget Xehanort Young Xehanort Ansem Ansem-Riku Sora or Vantius Xion ??? ???
  12. There is A couple theroies of him in the 13 Seekers of Darkness
  13. Hearing coming from a mod. You are proffesor. I guess that is true. I mean mods are usally smart. So yeah, maybe I could buy a PS3 but, if i buy a ps3 and i see a commercal of KH3 for the PS4 I'm gonna be like"NOOOOOOOO"
  14. You know 13 Seekers of Darkness right? I mean think about when Sora was a heartless it became a Nobody which is roxas. His heartless could of split up and, became evil and, joined with the 13 Seekers of Darkness. But, the evil sora got sent to alternate dimension and, created a alternate dimension.
  15. If it will be on new consoles It probally be PS4 only and, thats like 500 Bucks
  16. In Danville World when they go to the 2nd Dimension there could be a evil sora with the X-Blade that would be a epic plottwist I wanna see sora fight evil sora Like menma from naruto.
  17. @Tails My friend went to Japan to get Japan but, he didn't see 360's in anygame stores. Or......was that China
  18. Disney Hates Anime becuase, they took out Naruto and, this other show I forgot.
  19. Hmmmmmmmm............I hate Console exclusive games
  20. @NumberXIII.Roxas True. But, still I mean they just need to edit the coding a little then boom its on the xbox
  21. No one gives up hope. I don't though. Final Fantasy is for the 360 so yeah......@Mirror rorrim Xbox 360 is banned in japan I belive but, it could be on xbox 360 in america and, europe.
  22. It should include Kingdom Hearts BBSFM Cutscenes (Becuase the creator of KH stated they will not make remakes of the games becuase it will take to long to convert a Non-Console Game.) Also they Could add that cyclops alien guy in the Deep Space Cutscenes. Kingdom Hearts Cutscenes (Only For Xbox) Kingdom Hearts COM Cutscenes (Only For Xbox) Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (Only For Xbox) Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix Kingdom Hearts Coded Cutscenes Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance Cutscenes KH3 Demo (First World Only - Desiny Islands) Also Include Trophies/AchivementsYou think they should do this if they put KH3 on xbox 360? Becuase, if they dont 360 players will be clueless.
  23. Disney has star wars now so........ KHBBSVOL2:Star Wars 1,X-Men KH3:Star Wars 2 and, 3, X-Men 1-2-3, and Finally Fantastic Four 1 @ 2
  24. Yeah IKR?! Yeah Becuase Disney does not own it anymore.
  25. Well possibly in KH3 there might be Final Distance

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top