Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

blazing

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by blazing

  1. Yeah that's true (I didn't quote you You're Welcome )
  2. Japan probally forgived us now for adding extra content in KH1 (Eng. Ver) Back in 2002 Or, we could just getNormal KH1 KHRECOM and, 358/2 Days Cutscenes
  3. -KH 1.5 ReMIX- Suggestions: Secret Ending to -KH 2.5 ReMIX- or KH3 KH1FM: Take out Tarzan world (Well they have to, disney dosen't own it anymore) (Check) Reaction Command (Check) Switch to Jappenese and, English voices Take out Normal and, Expert Mode and, put in Beginner Mode, Standard Mode, Proud Mode, and Finally Critical Mode Some 99 Dalmations moved due to Tarzan World getting tookin out KHRECOM: Add some new cards KH 358/2 Days: New Cutscenes (Check) Achivments: (Check) Beat KH1FM and, RECOM in Begginers Beat KH1FM and, RECOM in Standard Beat KH1FM and, RECOM in Proud Beat KH1FM and, RECOM in Critical Beat Sepiroth Complete Destiny Islands Complete Traverse Town Complete Wonderland Complete Olympus Colliesum Complete All Cups Beat Shadow Beat Riku at Destiny Islands Beat Tidus Beat ??? Forgot the girls name Beat ??? Forgot the boys name Beat all 3 of them Unlock all journal entrys Unlock the Secret Ending Find all 99 Dalamations Complete KH1FM Unlock all keyblades Watch All Cutscenes and, more -KH 2.5 ReMIX- Suggestions: Secret Ending to KH3 or, A remake of KH 358/2 Days and, Re:Coded Collection (It might take 3 to 4 years for KH3 you know?) BBSFM: Add the stuff they couldn't add KH2FM: Add the stuff they couldn't add KHRECODED: New Cutscenes
  4. Dream Drop Distance Final Mix JP:2013 in 2017 it will be realisted with the KH-HD Collection Kingdom Hearts BBS Vol. 2????? JP:2014 North America:2014 (It might be a short game) KH3 JP:2015 North America North America:2016 HD Collection JP:2016 North America:2016 KH After Life (takes place after KH3 it only has cartoon network characters or nick probally disney...) JP:2016 North America: 2017 KH4 JP:2019 North America:2020 (Last KH Game Ever? Well I will be 20 by the time so I hope it will be the last game) Dream Drop Distance Final Mix JP:2013 in 2017 it will be realisted with the KH-HD Collection Kingdom Hearts BBS Vol. 2????? JP:2014 North America:2014 (It might be a short game) KH3 JP:2015 North America North America:2016 HD Collection JP:2016 North America:2016 KH After Life (takes place after KH3 it only has cartoon network characters or nick probally disney...) JP:2016 North America: 2017 KH4 JP:2019 North America:2020 (Last KH Game Ever? Well I will be 20 by the time so I hope it will be the last game)
  5. Dream Drop Distance Final Mix JP:2013 in 2017 it will be realisted with the KH-HD Collection Kingdom Hearts BBS Vol. 2????? JP:2014 North America:2014 (It might be a short game) KH3 JP:2015 North America North America:2016 HD Collection JP:2016 North America:2016 KH After Life (takes place after KH3 it only has cartoon network characters or nick probally disney...) JP:2016 North America: 2017 KH4 JP:2019 North America:2020 (Last KH Game Ever? Well I will be 20 by the time so I hope it will be the last game)
  6. Yeah KH3 sounds better
  7. My schedule: Japenese: Early 2013: KH3D FM and, HD Collection (FM and, HD collection I belive doesn't take so long) Late 2013: KHBBSV2 (Secondary Main Project) Mid 2014: KH3 Mid 2015: KH3FM, and KHBBSV2FM English: Late 2013: HD Collection (Includes KHBBSFM,KHFM,KHRECOM,KH 358/2 Days (New Missions), KHIIFM, KHRECODED, KH3DFM) You can buy them all seperate! PS3,PSVITA,WII U, 360, and 3DS Early 2014: KHBBSV2 PSVITA, 360, and PS3 Late 2014: KH3 WII U, PS3, 360, PSVITA, 3DS Late 2015: KH3FM, and KHBBSV2FM PS3, 360, and WII U
  8. Its Just a secret ending to Kingdom Hearts 3 I think
  9. I like sora as a org. member for once he can be a villian
  10. Hiya hope you enjoy the webiste
  11. Hiya hope you enjoy the webiste
  12. Spolier Altert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ________________________________________________
  13. My name's blazing i'm 13 (yes i messed up on my profiled im not 15....) I just turned 13 I found a disney game at gamestop called KH2 and, I was like omg mickey, donald, and goofy? I hope I can play as them But, you play as roxas and, sora. I finally finished Twilight Town and, Hollow Baston in 1 hour. And, the other hour I played Land of The Dragons (I finally found out that its a disney/Final Fantasy Crossover game) What I do Now on KH? I'm working on a 3D Max videogame called "KH4: Light the Darkness" (Models and Concept Art) Yep
  14. Sora's Story Note:All time partners are Donald and, Goofy Worlds: Destiny Islands (Bosses:Riku,Kairi,Tidus,Wakka,Sophie) Ally:Riku, or Kairi Twilight Town (Bosses:N/A) Ally:N/A The Land Of The Dragons? Ally:Mulan (Bosses:N/A) Beast's Castle (Christmas Special) (Bosses:Forte,Beast's Castle (Heartless)) Ally:Beast Disney Castle/Town (Bosses:Pete) Ally:Mickey Port Royal (Pirates 2 and, 3) Ally: Jack Sparrow (Bosses:Kraken,Davy Jones) Agrabah (King of Theives) Ally: Aladdin (Bosses:Cassim) Pride Lands (Lion King 2) Ally: Simba (Bosses:Kovu,Zira) Castle Oblivion I can't Think of anymore
  15. Ps3 is awesome and, not so expensive. But, if Ps4 comes out it will be super expensive. I mean It will be better graphics but, I need something I can afford though.
  16. Well I got KH2 first don't ask becuase, I saw some commercal where mickey had a keyblade and, he was fighting heartless or some stuff. I was only 7 at the time

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top