Everything posted by Orchestrafanboy19
- Do you usually go out on Saturdays?
- KH3 ending prediction
- Have you read Nomura's last interview about KHIII, with Edge Online?
- Would you like to be able to play as Riku and Kairi in KHIII?
- With all of the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One hype, how do you feel about the Wii U after E3?
- To you, who won E3 this year?
-
A new challenger is approaching
I still hold on to the hope that Sora will be in the game.
- Would you buy a PS4 or Xbox One mainly to play KHIII?
-
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW BIG THIS IS!?
It was a complete surprise, but I'm not one to freak out over things.
- How would you rate this year's E3?
-
Full voice cast for 358/2 Days in HD 1.5 ReMIX revealed
Bret Iwan and Wayne Allwine? Two Mickey voices?
- Based on what you've seen so far. how would you rate the the three next-generation consoles?
- Which next gen console are you going to get in the next few years?
-
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW BIG THIS IS!?
I couldn't believe it. I did not, however, jump up and down screaming. I was so surprised that I simply did not react in an outward way. However, I did freak out when the shock subsided.
- Have you been able to keep up with all the news about KHIII?
- How did you feel when you first found out about KHIII's recent news?
- When do you think Kingdom Hearts III will be released?
- Do you currently own a PS3, and do you intend to buy a PS4?
- Have you ever had classes on Saturday?
-
Guys! OK I need your opinion! Answer honestly!
My brain!
- Do you like the Harry Potter saga?
-
Did you enjoy the new trailer of KH -HD 1.5 ReMIX-?
I didn't see it yet.
- Do you like the Harry Potter saga?
- Do you usually like the dreams you have at night?
- Do you like the Harry Potter saga?